RiotNome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OurOnlyPlanB

11-08-2012

I feel in TT there needs to be 4/5 bans each side, and instead of the picks going 1-2-2-1 it should be 1-1-1-1-1-1

The reason is in SR u have 3 bans and 5 picks each side. a total of 16 heros that are removed or used to counter/build team comps. I find in TT not only is it harder to build to prevent or at least help fight against comps // AOE comps (Darius, Amumu, Fid is a very strong one) // diver comps (xin, jax, diana) // Teemo comps (Temmo + 2 beef cakes with CC voli/ren)

I feel having 5 bans and the 1-1-1-1-1-1 would help make the game play a bigger role and team comps less of a game decider.

Just a thought. Also we all know in 3s there's a few instant bans so having only 3 when there is so many STRONG champs really sucks.

****(I own all champs and normally play top/junglers in SR so I do well in SR this is not a thread about "oh teemo op/jax op" etc. its just about trying to see the game decided less at champ select and more in itemization and team fights/individual play.

Originally Posted by RiotNome

Quote:
We currently don't have a really good framework to addess per-map champion balancing. There's a lot of design organizational talks behind-the-scenes to figure out how best to do this sort of stuff. It won't happen overnight, but we do know that some champs are horribly unbalanced on certain maps, and we're not OK with it.
Would not adding helps help cut out the vast amounts of strong TT champs. without damaging there SR position?