Looking for Top Laner for Competitive Top 32 Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imuthes

12-05-2012

Looking for a top lane player for our team that's planning to go professional or semi-professional in the near future. That includes playing in tourneys, large amounts of practice, and getting a spot in the top 32 ranked 5s teams.

If it claims I declined a friends request I might have hit the cap again. Please make a post in the thread if you might be interested in the team. Mention why you think you would be a good fit for the team and why in your post. Elo is one indicator, but just having a high elo will not make you necessarily a better applicant than someone else.

Just to say it again, we are planning to play in tourneys and to make top 32. If you can't commit the time to become great then we won't be able to go with you as a team member.

The most important thing to us is your commitment to becoming a top tier player, rather than where you stand now. That being said, not everyone that posts will get a tryout. We'll talk with you after you make a post about why you think you'll be a good fit and if we think you could be, we'll give you a few tryout games to see if its working.

We want to be running a few hours of practice per day except Fridays. We want to run tourneys and get top 32. We want to be one of the best teams there are; we want one of you to help us get there.

Current Applicants:

Current Team:
Top:
Jungle: Xenstall
Mid: Fas Scriptor
Adc: Abstractcool
Support: Cāse

If not in the current applicants spot, I haven't talked to you yet about potentially joining the team.

Scharpie

12-05-2012

i would be a good fit casue when i play top i never lose and if i do my team always wins team fights i know what im doing and get as tanky as a tank should while putting out a good deal of damage. my eo this season is 1139 but tis only the beginning of the season

VMG W1sh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Hi.

I think I'd be good fit for your team because I'm always looking to get better, and win at the same time. I know that this game is a team game. If we lose, it's the team's fault, not an individual person. I also will win at any cost. It sounds cheesy, but it's true.

Best Ryguy NA

12-05-2012

Hi

I think I would be good because im a good player who puts the time in too work hard and become better and i am cooperative with my team i am 1476 elo high this season so far my main is top. I play everyday for minimum 2 hours. TY
IGN: SuicidalMan

LiLGh0st

12-05-2012

Hello, I'd like to apply for a tryout to this team.
I feel that I will be a good fit for this position in the long run, as well as why you should let me try out is simply because of the fact that I am willing to learn, and willing to strive for the goal of winning.
Generally, depending on the goal that I wish to achieve, of course, I change the amount of time I dedicate into it.. In this case, it's to becoming one of the "best". Thus, is why I will put in as much time as it takes us to get there.
My current ELO this season is 1308, but I have not finished my placement matches of this moment. I am hoping to improve it soon.

Thanks for considering me, my in game name is LiLGh0st.
P.S. The name has no period.

VengeanceSF

12-05-2012

i would like to apply to this team because iv been in the competetive scene for fighting games and i want to be competetive in this, im a real good top laner, i win my lane 95 percent of the time, i farm well, and i know who to target in teamfights, i ward well, and communicate well,

I Desperado I

12-05-2012

I'd be interested in joining the team as I've been wanting to go pro for a while just never really put thought into it. I have been playing league since season 1 with most of my experience in top lane and in mid. During gameplay I ward, know when to be on the offensive, or be passive in lane. Also over skype i make great team play calls and i listen to what people say very well

Muckers

12-05-2012

Hi I'm interested in joining your team for the following reasons.

1. Top lane is my specialty as it is the lane I have the most experience with.
2. I am always willing to take criticism and strive to better myself whenever I can.
3. I've been looking for a competitive team for a long time now and am interested in doing as many tournaments as possible.
4. I am willing to commit many hours a week to team practices as I am always on client whenever my computer is on. (comp is on close to 10+ hours a day)
5. I have some tourney experience (Alienware to be exact)

I have dedicated much time to this game (1500+ hours) and would love to be part of a team that wishes to make a name for itself. Add Muckers ingame and we can talk more.

FIN Sawyer30

12-07-2012

Hello, I'm interested in joining your team.

I have been playing the game since season 1 and I have always wanted to go pro in this game, but I've never found a team to do so with.. I am willing to dedicate all the time that I need to in order to compete and remain on this team.

sawyer30 is my IGN. Accept my friend request and we can talk more.

Lord of ELO Hell

12-07-2012

Hello Fas Scriptor!

I am looking for an extremely serious team such as the one you are describing. I am always skeptical about joining a new team because I've been on a few of them before and there are common things I've seen that make a team fail. So forgive me when I ask this, but do you have team comps already planned out? If you're not interested in seriously considering the mechanics of a team comp, then I do not want to be on your team. Here is a good example of what I am referring to:

http://www.lolpro.com/guides/game-pl...am-composition

The spread sheet that LiQuiD12 comprised is what I would expect to see in a team that is competitive as the one you are referring to.

As far as what my credentials are for you here is my story:

1) Playtime - I play league every day, and I've only taken a few months worth of a break since I started playing LoL when Shen came out in season 1. I have over 3000 games under my belt considering games I've played on other accounts.

2) My ELO - I was Gold ELO for solo queue for Season 2 on two accounts, and Gold for 3v3 in season 1. I've played over 500 ranked games in season 2.

3) Tournament Experience - I've played in a tournament hosted by one of my buddies that was 2k elo season 2. As the jungler, I changed the outcome of the game significantly having 5+ successful ganks on practiced teams that are in the 1600+ range for season 2. We won this tournament and I received 10 dollars in riot points for it. Additionally I have played in Z33k tournaments that are hosted on a weekly basis every weekend on a team called Last Word. I know MalfusX, one of the people that has covered this tournament as a spectator, and played with him season 1 before he became a platinum ELO player.

4) Perfect Practice Makes Perfect - I am the type of person who will take one of my higher level ELO friends such as CoverGhoul (platinum season 2) and practice laning 1v1 against each other just for fun to try different runes and builds to know exactly how to defeat and opponent in lane.

5) I understand game mechanics - I'm a math crafter. I try to mathematically understand why buying one item over the other is more efficient. I know all the jungle timers and when things spawn. I keep in mind the cool down times of champions and when it is safe for me to engage. I know when a ward is going to expire etc. And to top it off, I use dumb and smart casting on my custom key binding controls to my advantage.

6) Observation - I've spent a good amount of time watching live streams of people in the upper echelon range as well as the lower platinum ranges to figure out what people are doing. I study and try out build guides.

Basically these are my credentials and what I have time to communicate to you of how serious a player I am. I am wondering if you are as serious a player as me. I would like to try out for your team and get to know you better. I find friends make the best team mates, so shoot me a message in game. I am usually on all weekend and I'll be on tonight (Friday) at about 6 pm CST.

Best of luck to you,
DoubleFistFTW