Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I've been playing since S1 week 11 and these two SIMPLE things haven't been adressed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaddar

12-13-2012

hunt for the red post.

Yaddar

12-17-2012

sigh, guess 2 more seasons will ahve to pass by

BabyLoaf

12-17-2012

bumpo

Peffern

12-17-2012

Maybe on option to "un-smartcast" flash etc. I think being able to press F and then put my mouse where I want to and click would be spectacular, just once in a while.
Also, smartcast pages, and the ability to turn on and off smartcast pages in game.

EDIT: Oh 3 smartcast options. Whatever. smartcast is just dumb

Dominus Ryuk

12-17-2012

TO address the corkie Gatling Gun spell. Riot purposely put no sort of HUD with respect to the spell as to add in a difficulty bump, meaning to have a more challenge. I may be wrong, but it's a reasonable idea why you wouldn't want to do that and there are a few other champs that don't have some sort of HUD when preparing to use their spells.

Also, the spell is 2 champion sizes away from corki with a 1.5 - 2 champion size width wise for the spell, since it acts based of a cone structure.

Yaddar

03-23-2013

edited OP

Plotti

03-26-2013

Quote:
Peffern:
Maybe on option to "un-smartcast" flash etc. I think being able to press F and then put my mouse where I want to and click would be spectacular, just once in a while.
Also, smartcast pages, and the ability to turn on and off smartcast pages in game.

EDIT: Oh 3 smartcast options. Whatever. smartcast is just dumb

this is also a good idea

Yaddar

03-29-2013

edited OP