I've been playing since S1 week 11 and these two SIMPLE things haven't been adressed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaddar

12-13-2012

hunt for the red post.

Yaddar

12-17-2012

sigh, guess 2 more seasons will ahve to pass by

BabyLoaf

12-17-2012

bumpo

Peffern

12-17-2012

Maybe on option to "un-smartcast" flash etc. I think being able to press F and then put my mouse where I want to and click would be spectacular, just once in a while.
Also, smartcast pages, and the ability to turn on and off smartcast pages in game.

EDIT: Oh 3 smartcast options. Whatever. smartcast is just dumb

Dominus Ryuk

12-17-2012

TO address the corkie Gatling Gun spell. Riot purposely put no sort of HUD with respect to the spell as to add in a difficulty bump, meaning to have a more challenge. I may be wrong, but it's a reasonable idea why you wouldn't want to do that and there are a few other champs that don't have some sort of HUD when preparing to use their spells.

Also, the spell is 2 champion sizes away from corki with a 1.5 - 2 champion size width wise for the spell, since it acts based of a cone structure.

Yaddar

03-23-2013

edited OP

Plotti

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peffern View Post
Maybe on option to "un-smartcast" flash etc. I think being able to press F and then put my mouse where I want to and click would be spectacular, just once in a while.
Also, smartcast pages, and the ability to turn on and off smartcast pages in game.

EDIT: Oh 3 smartcast options. Whatever. smartcast is just dumb
this is also a good idea

Yaddar

03-29-2013

edited OP