You dont want to split the community?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aexalven

11-08-2012

Fine, i'm done with this game then. I really enjoed the old TT with all the "flaws", could deal with blink and tanky champs even without using such characters, it was fun game mode, I mastered it with my good 2 friends and now we are really done. We were really, really hoping, that you would keep the old TT and let the community decide on which one they'd like to play. I have nothing against having two 3v3 game modes. I hate, i cry when you delete my old favourite map.

It's not the case of "lol u dont like it cos its new scrub". I dont like it because... I dont enjoy that playstyle. Gameplay on new map seems to be pretty prymitive to me, but if others enjoy it, be my guest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
People often tend to be change-resistant. By letting the old map stay many would not give proper testing and thought to the new map, especially during the period when they mean to heavily iterate on it, where constant feedback on the map and the changes they keep on introducing is most needed.
I played it and i dont need to play 100 games to say "I hate it" I dont like the playstyle and I wont. Its primitive and boring. I dont like altairs, i dont like having bad jungle and dont like lack of wards.

xXLightRainXx

11-08-2012

I don't see whats bad on having players playing different maps and game modes. Riot exaggerate this saying that is separates the community, when i doesn't. People just have different opinions and preferences, then no one will ever marry right riot? cause we will all be separated.
Think of COD and all many other games, they have tons of game modes, still the community is not separated.
Riot has too strong arguments to not let the Old TT be even in custom..
GG riot nothing the community can do when all you care about is money, hope you lose a lot of it cause of this change.

DiscworldDeath

11-08-2012

People often tend to be change-resistant. By letting the old map stay many would not give proper testing and thought to the new map, especially during the period when they mean to heavily iterate on it, where constant feedback on the map and the changes they keep on introducing is most needed.

MacGravel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexalven View Post
Fine, i'm done with this game then. I really enjoed the old TT with all the "flaws", could deal with blink and tanky champs even without using such characters, it was fun game mode, I mastered it with my good 2 friends and now we are really done. We were really, really hoping, that you would keep the old TT and let the community decide on which one they'd like to play. I have nothing against having two 3v3 game modes. I hate, i cry when you delete my old favourite map.

It's not the case of "lol u dont like it cos its new scrub". I dont like it because... I dont enjoy that playstyle. Gameplay on new map seems to be pretty prymitive to me, but if others enjoy it, be my guest.

It's sad to say goodbye, maybe I will play few old ARAM matches or 5v5 occasionally but... It was fun guys, bye.
Bye bye.

Aexalven

11-08-2012

Quote:
I played it and i dont need to play 100 games to say "I hate it" I dont like the playstyle and I wont. Its primitive and boring. I dont like altairs, i dont like having bad jungle and dont like lack of wards.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Can I have your stuff?

AlienSexRanger

11-08-2012

They basically are saying they are getting rid of the old twisted treeline map because people would enjoy playing it.

"we didn't want to split the TT community between two maps" means there are a lot of people that would rather play the old map still and Riot wants to force them into playing maps Riot chooses for them.

Aexalven

11-08-2012

Oh hell, now I laughed
"This is still Twisted Treeline guys".

Yea, and de_dust and de_dust2 are the same maps too! They have sand and stuff.

Maviz

11-08-2012

Bye

Exqzr

11-08-2012

Quote:

yes the entire TT community has been forced to become guinea pigs.

Thanks.