'She' the Tormented Summoner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeriwinkleSpazz

11-07-2012

Ferk all of dat I haz no idea what to name this character!

While working on her, I thought that her speaking in third person and calling herself 'She' would be a cool/creepy touch. So that is how I have been referencing to her as.

The whole concept of this character revolves around two things:
Horror and being very creepy.
The Idea of her being a Summoner and feeling like a summoner in game.

I imagine in game she would occasionally sign deeply and periodically twitch and make jerky movements.

I tried to attach the files - but I realized that they are probably WAY too big for the size limit. So I will link you to the pictures that have all the information instead.

Concept scribbly-ish style art. Annndd shut up >.> - that's supposed to be a summoners coat floating behind her. I got lazy.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ty-d5kfc9m.png
All the champion info on skills/lore/ect. Proof read what I caught, feel free to point out mistakes or ask questions.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ty-d5kfdp4.png

☼Edit: After a little bit of feedback on reddit, perhaps a good solution to make her Unique Item less complicated would be to make only 3-4 'mini summoner spells' available. (Perhaps leaving combo's like: Q-Q-Q , Q-E-E, and Q-E-W for the spells. Order of combination doesn't matter, only the value counts.)
dr_gmoney (reddit name) Suggested:
1.That it be based off of shop upgrades. If you wanted to go Support you get the upgrade that grants you access to Clarity/Heal/Clairvoyance. If you wanted AP carry you'd upgrade to Barrier/Ignite/Surge or something.
2. That 'She' would be able to buy a summoner spell similar to how elixirs are purchased. (And maybe charge the item so that it doesn't take up an inventory slot?)

☼BIG EDIT: Updated the page. Look at it look at it!
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ty-d5kfvco.png

With the way her kit turned out - she would be more of a close ranged tanky mage. Who is capable of turning the enemy teams 'Ace up their sleeve' against them.

Big shout out to Syran7 for helping me work out the kinks and figuring out numbers.

BadMannerKorea

11-07-2012

I'm not joking when I say this, but mind control ult is too OP. I'm glad it's not in the game, and I hope it stays that way.

PeriwinkleSpazz

11-07-2012

I did have the side note of an alternative ultimate. But if something like that were to be balanced then I say why not.

Think about it - mind control for like 2 seconds could be worthless - maybe one Ashe crit or a failed Tibbers ultimate because the enemy team saw the hands floating over to that character so they split off. It's all about how they could time or set the delays for it. Maybe they could even make all of the MC'd abilities EXCEPT for the ultimate available, who knows!

ZodiacKiller20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Upvote! Also bump

Syran7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

This shows promise. I wonder what magic Riot could weave with this.

mid Vox

11-07-2012

Preetty overpowered but KAY.

Nhan Fiction

02-05-2013

I really like the DA thing you did for the champ's presentation. Very unique.