Asking for Honors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turb0

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
If you're good and not being a duck to everyone, you will get a ribbon for sure
I act like a fish sometimes

Mitobrut

11-30-2012

I am not good, and have been playing for 2 months. Level 23, nearly 24. I have had 2 x green team works, a blue friendly, then a yellow team leader ribbon and today it said honorable opponent. Yet I consider myself quite noobish and obviously inexperienced at the game with only 55 wins.

I know someone with 1400+ wins, elo at 1200+ who only has had honorable...
When people ask me "how'd you get that ribbon?" - I don't know. All I can say is "I played games"
I never once asked for honor, and while I often tell people I'm giving it to them, never ask for it from anyone.

Back to op, I too instantly do not give honor to people who ask ever. Nor because of skill alone. I often honor people based on their assists, and rarely honor people who just leave as soon as they get to after game lobby. If they can't be bothered why should I?

My experience is I think once you get a badge people don't vote for you as much, thats for sure. :P

PlayaPan

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogy09 View Post
I never get honor from the opposing team. I guess I pwn them too much they get pissed off.
4 games... 1 win, 3 losses
carried my team...

End result: not one member from opposing team nor my team gave me ribbons.
4 games = 10 players each = 40 players & no ribbons

I kinda got pissed... then again, like you said~ as long we pwning them (regardless of win or lose) is the fun part

PlayaPan

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
If you're good and not being a duck to everyone, you will get a ribbon for sure

I think my double, triple & quadruple kills lost my chances of honoring ribbon... :'(

Aeshura

12-01-2012

I maybe handed out... 20 honors since release? and I'm sure 15 was the first few weeks. As to trading, I think that if you get reported and your case goes to tribunal, you lose your badges. correct me if I'm wrong though.