Remake elo system plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IcyKnights

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Its not fair, first 10 games determine your elo base, and guess what, im stuck in ELO HELL both Session...
AFKERS, RAGERS, omg..

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-01-2012

What would you suggest?

Wyatttt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

You belong there then.

TheHellSpawn

12-01-2012

Zlain

12-01-2012

"I DON"T GET IT WHY DO I GET STUCK WITH RAGERS AND TROLLS FOR 2 SEASONS MEOW! ALL I DO IS TYPE IN CAPS AND YELL AT MY JUNGLE WHEN I GET GANKED BY ENEMY JUNGLE WHILE HE IS GANKING BOT. ARG I AM SO GOOD I SHOULD BE PLAT!"

I hit the quote button and that's what it gave me...

I Love Slurpees

12-01-2012

I do agree that they need to remake the Elo rating system, but I don't agree with your tactic of just complaining instead of putting out some ideas. Removing the Elo loss/gain if a player leaves the game for more than 3-5 minutes and making it so if you leave in game you have to wait 1 hour to play. Adding a vote to dodge q (similar to surrender in game) 4/1 by game start = dodge.
-Duo q situation for vote to q dodge; their votes only count as 1 vote (and belongs to whoever is higher elo)

I for one think that the Elo ratings need to be based on your skill level, not the skill level of your team:

-Reward the player(s) that gets most kills, most cs, most assists, or least deaths an additional 3 elo for each accolade; regardless of whether they are on the winning or losing team. (so if you carry your team with 12/1/6 250 cs and end up losing it will be either a -1 ti a -5 elo loss instead of a 12-17)

-Punish the player(s) with the least kills/least cs/least assists/most deaths by removing 3 Elo for any of the accolades they achieve (only 1 per player) so that players that get carried can't just keep climbing elo because of others, they need to have actual skill.

I haven't figured out how it would work for support on the "least kills/cs" so... sorry about that. But this is just something I've been thinking about since losing 300 elo in elo reset due to player skill not matching mine or being far ahead of it.

Shadogi

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyKnights View Post
Its not fair, first 10 games determine your elo base, and guess what, im stuck in ELO HELL both Session...
AFKERS, RAGERS, omg..
Learn to make plays! If you are just winning your lane, then you deserve your current ELO. I play jungle/support and the laners that are really good are the ones that learn to push their lane and roam to others for ganks.

Remember, this is a team game, if your team loses, your first thoughts should be:

1) Did I do my job well (ie. win lane, ward properly, etc)?
2) Did you do enough to help your team win (roam for ganks, donate kills, help lanes in trouble, etc)?

I guarantee if you lost then the answer to one or both of these questions is no and you need to go back through the game, either mentally or with lolreplay, to find out what you could have done better.