I play rammus top!?!?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WATX F00K

11-28-2012

hey guys i have a HUGE delema thats bugging the **** out of me, i have played like 1200 rammus games or so. (wish riot could give me a clear count of that)
but i can play him as a solo top hero better then the standard hero that i have been vsing and stomping. but i keep getting people that freek out at anything outside the meta and its nearly cost me games cause they turn into trolls. i am now 3/1 for ranked all rammus top and my last ranked game i went 18/9/35. <--- how could that be wrong??

WDine 0110 1001

11-28-2012

easy solution: copy and paste the link to your lolking stats and show any doubters in lobby to clear any doubt

WATX F00K

11-28-2012

Thank you!!! Didnt think of that

WATX F00K

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDine 0110 1001 View Post
easy solution: copy and paste the link to your lolking stats and show any doubters in lobby to clear any doubt
thank you didnt think of that

WATX F00K

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATX F00K View Post
thank you didnt think of that
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19713511

ChiSqrd

11-28-2012

Rammus going top is a thing and its not that unorthodox. I honestly think he is probably better top if you team doesn't already have a tank in the jungle or as a support because his slow clear speed in the jungle makes it really easy for him to fall behind.

WATX F00K

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankChi View Post
Rammus going top is a thing and its not that unorthodox. I honestly think he is probably better top if you team doesn't already have a tank in the jungle or as a support because his slow clear speed in the jungle makes it really easy for him to fall behind.
my stratagy with him is that i often start in enemy red jungle and take wraiths and red. tp to base and come back out with cloth armor 7 potions a ward red buff and lvl 2 just as my top counterpart hits lvl 2 and since everyone pushes slow on top most of my minions are still there when i get there and i continue my lvl advantage, I push my lane fast and always take bigg gollums top i often go back to get enemy buffs whenever there up. so i am often the highest lvl in the game and hitting lvl 18 when most hit lvl 14/15 legit

Dinare

11-28-2012

Interesting strategy. What do you do if the jungle goes a champ that starts at red?

WATX F00K

11-28-2012

i rush wrigles lantern ninja tabbies and thornmail for the armor/ AD and lifesteal( if you all didnt know his passive is 25% of his armor is added to AD so he makes for an amazing damage dealer and beefcake. and the lifesteal is amazing. my main build is
Wrigles lantern , ninja tabi/merctreads, thornmail,sunfirecape,trinity force,GA. everyone should try this, its rediculously powerful. thats the game i went 18/9/35 and i did 259,000 damage

WATX F00K

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinare View Post
Interesting strategy. What do you do if the jungle goes a champ that starts at red?
i scope out there blue or just take my or there top gollums

12345 ... 8