Can we get old DFG (Re-itemed) in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AoXoA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Ok a thread I read just before got me back to thinking this item was great in Dominion... It helped AP heroes alot compared to how easy mode it is to go Jax, Ezreal and other pwnstars.

The CDR was the main thing that made this so great. Sure it is as you guys think, OP on heroes like Eve. But then again any AP it was, and why just Eve? Maybe its Eves abilities and huge damage output that was the problem.

I don't care about it being changed in SR and TT. But in dominion it is needed or some equivalent of it. Sanguine instead of BT but that is AD.

Fortuantly I now use CDR runes and masteries. But now I have to get athenes which is super boring lol. OR CDR boots which mean no Sorc boots.

TLDR; Dominion needs old DFG back. ONLY for Dominion, renamed and re itemed... Like How Sanguine is instead of Bloodthirster (Yes because stacking 40 creep kills is kinda hard too)

EDIT: P.S Please bring Ranked Dominion...

MyDeadGrandma

11-06-2012

No, thank you. I'm quite happy with Diana waiting 20 minutes to buy it before she can outright 2 shot me.

urmamasllama

11-06-2012

nah much rather get the black fire torch we are getting tonight same CDR and better % hp mechanic

Malah

11-07-2012

They overbuffed DFG. It was bat**** OP.

If you did not run it on every single AP champion other than Galio, Karthus, Cassiopeia, and maybe Morgana then you were a full on ******. It needed the CDR removed and it needed the base damage slashed. Getting another nuke that scaled well is an absurd advantage to get out of an item and it was far underpriced to include CDR and the huge damage that it did when just getting a free nuke wasn't even the original purpose of the item. There's a reason Lich Bane costs so much as the intended version of what DFG effectively does now.

Harvester

11-07-2012

I do not think we need the old DFG for dominion, I just think we need more viable options for items with Cooldown Reduction, well, across the board in all honesty.