Riot Needs to Fix AD Carries.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLastBaron88

11-26-2012

I don't get why people hash on Tristana. She is probably my single strongest carry, and I am a TERRIBLE ADC, haha. Having AP ratios is kinda weird, though I hear playing her AP Mid can work out extremely well. That said, the base damage on her Rocket Jump is plenty, you just poke down your opponent with AAs and use your Explosive Shot to waste their Pots, and jump right in for the kill. People seriously underestimate her burst. She has a strong AS steroid, an ignite, and a pseudo-flash built into her kit, as well as a knockback (which I will use as an execution move against high sustain champs, like say an Akali or Jax.)
And that scaling range? Being able to outrange Caitlyn at higher levels takes a huge advantage away from her. Not to mention how much easier it is to position yourself correctly with that range.

Question: Is Trinity Force a good choice for Sivir? I am thinking so, but I was curious what the community thinks.

DerpyGeth

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastBaron88 View Post
I don't get why people hash on Tristana. She is probably my single strongest carry, and I am a TERRIBLE ADC, haha. Having AP ratios is kinda weird, though I hear playing her AP Mid can work out extremely well. That said, the base damage on her Rocket Jump is plenty, you just poke down your opponent with AAs and use your Explosive Shot to waste their Pots, and jump right in for the kill. People seriously underestimate her burst. She has a strong AS steroid, an ignite, and a pseudo-flash built into her kit, as well as a knockback (which I will use as an execution move against high sustain champs, like say an Akali or Jax.)
And that scaling range? Being able to outrange Caitlyn at higher levels takes a huge advantage away from her. Not to mention how much easier it is to position yourself correctly with that range.

Question: Is Trinity Force a good choice for Sivir? I am thinking so, but I was curious what the community thinks.
As someone who plays Tristana alot I would say her biggest problem is midgame. Compared to other ADCs she simply doesnt have the AD until she gets her late game items. A good enemy ADC can keep Tristana down early and make it even harder to reach her end potential. An btw AP Trist is a hillarious pub stomper in a Normals game.

Krazy Kumquat

11-27-2012

Just use urgot. Urgot OP :D