your opinion?

Ezreal 6 31.58%
Vayne 5 26.32%
Varus 3 15.79%
Some other (please state in replies) 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

In search for an awesome AD carry, please help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gejuel35

11-25-2012

Hey guys,
so I wanna buy a good AD carry. I already have sivir and miss fortune and really liked both of them. Also have yi which im not really fond of, so basically I want a long ranged ADC with the best potential. I know the opinion of the best ADC keeps changing from person to person but I'd like to know which ones are the most recommended so I can choose one of them.
The ones im considering are:
1. Vayne
2. Ezreal
3. Varus

Personally I think I'll go for varus but I dont know if he would be better than vayne or ezreal to use. As I heard, all three of them are awesome. So please recommend a long ranged ADC from either this list or your personal favorite! thanks!

Lord Matt713

11-25-2012

If you want a very long ranged adc champion for sure go with Ezreal, Varus is probably the worst pick there to be honest. I wouldn't suggest vayne if your going for a long range poke adc though. Ezreal is probably your best choice out of those three especially if you can get his skill shots down. Hope this helped!

Crazy Crann

11-25-2012

Of those on your list, Ezreal is probably the best bet. He has some fantastic poke capability and the ability to do an absurd amount of damage in a very short time.

That said, I would recommend Corki over any of the other names on your list. His rockets can be outright deadly, and in general I feel he is somewhat better at the ADC game than Ez is. It all comes down to who fits best with your style, however.

Directw

11-25-2012

It depends on how well you know lol. If you are experienced lol player, EZ probably is your best chooice. If you are just starting to play, I would strongly recommend Ash to you.

Scorpious1109

11-26-2012

My favorite is Graves, but I hear a lot about Ezreal lately, so I imagine hes the best of your options. Ashe is a good starting point though to learn with, you can also get a free Tristana, which I sometimes have fun with.

TheSnuke

11-26-2012

Draven does it all.

Duhizy

11-26-2012

at this point in time ezreal is the most versatile adc in the game, if your looking for a hyper carry id suggest either kog vayne or twitch, i personally hate kog but some like him. Varus is bad, graves it perfectly balanced at this point imo, he has the best early game and a weaker late game then ezreal like it should be. Both vayne and twitch, when played properly, can farm early game well and carry and late game. My personally favourites are cait, vayne, twitch, ezreal, imo because cait can get more cs then vayne in some situations it makes up for the difference in damage late game, other then that ez is my middle child if im not sure what to play because he doesnt lose or beat out anyone, it all depends on how u play.

Hotdogs

11-27-2012

ezreal or graves

Elodin

EzrealPro1

11-27-2012

Ezreal is the best choice I guess (I main him) but Vayne is also awsome but she has kinda bad ealry game. Ez is all-arounder, Vayne is a lategame monster ( if u get it there with good CS and kills) and I havent played much Varus, he aint bad but I prefer these two above.