Hextech Sweeper = OP as hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
Only its passive is too strong (on Twisted Treeline): which is being removed in the patch. The active "mist" is fine. It's on a 60 second cooldown. You realize that good players in Summoner's Rift would just carry vision wards against these champions?
its passive is too strong anywhere not just on Treeline DOminion competitive scene (saturday tournaments with prizes sponsored by riot and i'm tired of explaining it every time) always make a point on getting at least 1 sweeper per team and it's OP as hell since it grants way too much utility, one sweeper ona team is Enough to countergank and since Crystal scar is considerably bigger in size and only has one True vision Item, it's natural to assume that Sweeper and Lantern reach a new level of Opness in a small map like new TT, primarily because of size of the map but having an AD as well as an Ap Option also helps.

Also before they fix it, even if it's just for the LUls, Teemo+Hextech sweeper, Mushroom the map and watch everything go bright. :3

Pawstruck

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
It's getting changed next patch.

It loses the passive sight upon spell-cast damage. It gets more AP and the 10% MS from Wooglet's.
Yay!

Lethal stoner

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chrome View Post
It doesn't mark which Wukong is the real one if you hit him and his clone, which can still be annoying in the middle of a fight. Wukong is obnoxiously strong in 3v3s with his ultimate as well, so I wouldn't really chalk it up to a big drawback on him.

You're over-extension range gets smaller when your escape mechanism relies on stealth, at least that much is true. But Rengar is pretty cheese mode already, Kha'Xix has a massive leap on top of his stealth, Wukong can make up for his shortcomings in team fights, Talon has never been that great, Akali needs something to fill the void of pink wards, Vayne's stealth only lasts 1 second (and she's not fantastic early on. At all), Evelyn can't even stealth once she gets pegged by it, hitting Teemo with it is more funny than anything else, and Twitch isn't particularly strong in 3s, etc.

Hextech Sweeper is really better at countering things ducking into brush to avoid abilities than it is countering stealth champions in the first place, which I don't see as a problem at all. And it's not like Oracle's were you can see enemies coming that use stealth to close distances to you (unless Captain Teemo is on duty), so all it really does is help you chase enemies slightly better via the whole vision thing. I really don't see how that's OP in any way, IMO Exhaust is more annoying.
khazix's only last 1 sec aswell albeit its twice its still only 1 second as a kha player though... i dont deem it neccesary when its on ill use it but im not missing it when its off

the best thing about his ult tough is that awesome black and red skin <3 lol

Tenrosei

10-26-2013

This item is so over powered in aram permanently able to see teemo's traps it makes teemos ult worthless in aram. I was just in a game where karma and oriana had one on the other team not one of my mushrooms could do anything they used the mist to see in bushes before they entered and anywhere else i laid them they got near and saw them. Remove this item from Aram or at least remove the permanent vision.