Should I give PAX Twisted Fate to Quintessence?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borigrad

11-07-2012

Might as well.

Emnious

11-07-2012

Do eet.

Rachel

11-07-2012

give it to me actually

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I'd ask you to give it to me, but I realize that the request would likely be completely futile, immature, and stupid in scope and purpose.

iYourEnemy

11-07-2012

Yes

Thorrbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

hi, im thorrbo. im that plat cancer streamer dude. (www.imthorrbo.com www.facebook.com/thorrbo i have no shame)

i met quintessence by chance in a random normal game. he was my opponent. i stomped his ass, and as I always do, advertised my stream after. I recognized his name, and he was a solid player, so I added him. he's been an irregular viewer since.

Whenever he does watch, he's always kind and courteous in irc. He's witty, adds a lot to the conversation and as far as I can tell he's a brilliant, outstanding individual. I full--heartedly endorse giving him this skin. If there's one player out there who deserves it, is is this man.

Quintessence/TwistedFate 2012

Ecliptika

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthorrbo View Post
hi, im thorrbo. im that plat cancer streamer dude.

i met quintessence by chance in a random normal game. he was my opponent. i stomped his ass, and as I always do, advertised my stream after. I recognized his name, and he was a solid player, so I added him. he's been an irregular viewer since.

Whenever he does watch, he's always kind and courteous in irc. He's witty, adds a lot to the conversation and as far as I can tell he's a brilliant, outstanding individual. I full--heartedly endorse giving him this skin. If there's one player out there who deserves it, is is this man.

This was hilarious, and heart warming <3

amadian1

11-07-2012

DomeXscs

11-07-2012

He deserves it a million times over. My vote is yes, you should give it to him.

Kamikaze Miko

11-07-2012

Give it to him he deserves it.