Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I give PAX Twisted Fate to Quintessence?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borigrad

11-07-2012

Might as well.

Emnious

11-07-2012

Do eet.

Rachel

11-07-2012

give it to me actually

Kelly Price

11-07-2012

I'd ask you to give it to me, but I realize that the request would likely be completely futile, immature, and stupid in scope and purpose.

iYourEnemy

11-07-2012

Yes

Thorrbo

11-07-2012

hi, im thorrbo. im that plat cancer streamer dude. (http://www.imthorrbo.com www.facebook.com/thorrbo (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fthorrbo) i have no shame)

i met quintessence by chance in a random normal game. he was my opponent. i stomped his ass, and as I always do, advertised my stream after. I recognized his name, and he was a solid player, so I added him. he's been an irregular viewer since.

Whenever he does watch, he's always kind and courteous in irc. He's witty, adds a lot to the conversation and as far as I can tell he's a brilliant, outstanding individual. I full--heartedly endorse giving him this skin. If there's one player out there who deserves it, is is this man.

Quintessence/TwistedFate 2012

Ecliptika

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Quote:
imthorrbo:
hi, im thorrbo. im that plat cancer streamer dude.

i met quintessence by chance in a random normal game. he was my opponent. i stomped his ass, and as I always do, advertised my stream after. I recognized his name, and he was a solid player, so I added him. he's been an irregular viewer since.

Whenever he does watch, he's always kind and courteous in irc. He's witty, adds a lot to the conversation and as far as I can tell he's a brilliant, outstanding individual. I full--heartedly endorse giving him this skin. If there's one player out there who deserves it, is is this man.

This was hilarious, and heart warming <3

amadian1

Recruiter

11-07-2012

DomeXscs

11-07-2012

He deserves it a million times over. My vote is yes, you should give it to him.

Kamikaze Miko

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Give it to him he deserves it.