Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tvuester

11-07-2012

Yes!!! Bring back the old tt!!

Mr Seattle

11-07-2012

These guys are all full of it and the new map sucks. Period.

tvuester

11-07-2012

This new TT map ruin 3v3 for me... it is not as fun no more...

LunaYukari

11-07-2012

I'm still confused why ranked 3's are being played on a beta map instead of finishing up the series on the map we've played on for the majority of season 2.

tvuester

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaYukari View Post
I'm still confused why ranked 3's are being played on a beta map instead of finishing up the series on the map we've played on for the majority of season 2.
True!!! i stopped playing rank 3v3 because of the new map

Vsevold

11-07-2012

I really hate the new treeline, now 3v3 is ruined for me. Bring back the old one, please.

Craptain

11-07-2012

You guys are seriously turd buckets for not making the old version playable.

WalmartLowPrice

11-07-2012

Summoner's Rift needs Hextech Sweeper and Grez's Spectral Lantern ....or something similar.

Capt Poro Snax

11-07-2012

I am not apposed to the new TT "do miss the old one". That said however all these changes for balance this no wards that. the new TT is probably the most unbalanced thing i have ever seen im sry i know you put in some work, but to me its utterly boring due to mainly its just so easy to snowball out of control. Yes the old TT did have its share of problems like this in the past with a full bruser team, but now once the snowball starts its utterly ungodly to get back ahead of it and come back. In my opinion its mainly do to the ulters and the way they are capt. they ad quite a large advantage letting the snowballing team snowball even more. So once you are not abel to put up a proper fight for them. Turtling to catch back up is pretty well out the window.

Cleanse My Sins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Amazing rework. I just noticed my thing on the forums says im a junior member even though i've been playing since july 14, 2011