Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentHunter

11-07-2012

The new TT map ISN'T AS MUCH FUN AS THE CLASSIC 3V3 MAP....

CrimsonWolfx

11-07-2012

what made you guys change the spawning area so you cant rush in to defends as quick?

Shimrra3

11-07-2012

I feel compelled to whine about the altar capture process. The main problem I - and my teammates - have with it is that its virtually impossible to stop a capture once the other team has 2-3 people there. This lets any slightly-stronger triple-bruiser team just stand on it with impunity since the weaker team can't engage them fully yet - which means that one team can simply snowball out of control and be really difficult to make a comeback against.

Put simply: in Dominion, captures can be stopped by damage, but the only way to stop a TT capture is to make them run off the point or go to melee range with them on the point to equalize the numbers, and this isn't easy to do when everyone is a huge bruiser. There isn't a huge point in having objectives if they can't be fought for properly.

SilentHunter

11-07-2012

Please do not plan the game just in terms of tournaments... though that may give you more income and clout and maybe popularity... there is a buch of players that just want to have plain fun games and we aren't interested in tournaments of competitive rank games. You are missing that crowd by imposing this map and ignoring what we are saying regarding not liking the new altar style map.....

royalty37

11-07-2012

Omfg, bring back the old tt aswell !!!

orinsaccount

11-07-2012

are there going to be changes to vision granting champions in the future such as teemo and zyra who have built in wards

menacemanic

11-07-2012

altars arent as fun ......................as i tohught

SopiKz

11-07-2012

Why did they put the beta map into RANKED 3v3 when there was a certain amount of time left for the date? Shouldn't you have left the regular map in for Ranked to give everyone a chance to get to where they deserved?

tvuester

11-07-2012

can we get the option to choose the old TT map? I don't like how the new TT is design and the play style of it.

LesbianRainbow

11-07-2012

just bring back the REAL Twisted Treeline make this Shadow Isle caws thats what it is :/ thx