Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MedAche

11-07-2012

plz make a solo/duo plz

MedAche

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slymerz View Post
now make a Season 3 Twisted Treeline tourney!!!!

with Money

& Don't forget to do the same with Dominion

-Thank You
make a solo /duo plz

aqlegend

11-07-2012

just a bug i want to report here, if a ranged champion is being chased by say, jax, and hits vilemaw accidently, vilemaw can then pull the ranged and the chaser into him, but if the ranged has a movement skill ( tristana's rocket jump in this case,) they can exit vilemaw's range and force the aggro on the pursuer

necronzero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I totally agree with you guys
the new map isnt shadow isles not twisted treeline, i dont see a single alive tree in the whole map
theyre all dead hollowed out stumps with creepy faces thereby voiding any legitimacy of it being called the twisted treeline! xD
on a serious not i couldnt agree more with you guys, sure its a fun map in its own different dominion sort of way, but its just not the same map, and about not wanting to split up the focus of the fan, you are basically losing a bunch of its supporters who enjoyed the old map more by not keeping it, when they are clearly not similar, other than map shape...
Im just really disappointed in riots decision, unless its a tech issue...

Taxen

11-07-2012

Great work on the new map.

Goliath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

^.^

Villanz

11-07-2012

I'm going to guess that everyone who is butthurt about the new TT has played fewer than ten games on it. I have always mained TT and didn't like this new one at first either. Change is always difficult. But I assure you, if you play more games on it and get used to it and approach it with an open mind, it is actually really cool. I would honestly be upset now if they brought back the old TT.
Great job Riot!

insertaghere

11-07-2012

Its too bad the games actually last longer with people only picking champs like singed rengar and shen. I just got out of a 50 minute game with the enemy team being rengar singed and yorick.

IzoDroid

11-07-2012

You need to add a ranked solo queue for 3v3.

unchangeablew

11-07-2012

so you are not bringing back the old TT... i see well im not playing 3v3 again =P good luck