Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirios killz

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmarguera View Post
WTH? dude what is WRONG WITH YOU? really old TT? Volibear, Riven and Rammus, that team combo would always win back in there!! there really wasnt any champ comp at all, JUST PICK TANKS U ARE FREAKING INVINCIBLE, unless u are bad, now this map is DIFFERENT I KNOW, but its what TT was meant to be!!! wish this had been the first to come out, you are just missing your blinks inside jungle, camped out of brushes? the heck? get there first pal, gank the other bushes! what is a predator if it cant stalk? what is a hunter if it cant hide in order to surprise its prey?? you all whine but cant see this really is a map for fast paced gameplay, you screw, you lose, get over it, all I can think of is that the ones placing negative feedback here are the ones losing ingame, because they cant get suited to the new layout, just evolve, adapt, like when you buy a new champ, or you never try out new champs?? and I read what some1 said, we really need more maps, leaving TT on custom for those who cant embrace change would be a good option, in they are customers and player base, but still I only saw TT like a waste of time thanks to turtling and low champ variety, I couldnt really pick anything that wasnt a bruiser, because I would only find tanks on the other side, or blinkers, now on this TT im able to get any champ and beat any with my friends, you guys still go for the normal item build, havent you seen at all the new items in the store? are you blind? have you tried them? NO I DONT THINK SO, that way people wouldnt lose so much and come complain here, lack of ganks said some1 before me? WHERE DO YOU PLAY DUDE? I always gank with my team because we talk to eachother, if you dont type or ping there are no ganks, and definetly the new TT is made for ganking!

hey serioly the dude right were stuck with a dumb map now and noo thed win because ur champ u picked is not effective against them btw you werent losing on the old tt because you suck or because it was unbalanced it cause more non pro teams play (played) the old tt like for example my and my freinds masterzero20 and demonic meatball would play kahzix shaco and nocturne for 2 weeks we played tt every night and we raley lost cause we played as a team we dint play op champs we played as a team we had to go agasint trynd teemo and yi we still won and the neww tt SUCKS FOR GANKING It suck period

Vivagio

11-08-2012

This map sucks Riot , we want old TT back just listen to major number of people claiming for it!

IonDragonX

11-08-2012

Just my 2cents:

The amount of kill and assist gold needs to be reduced on this map. I have found the meta trending to be all three enemies roaming together for kills without any laning phase at all.

There is also a problem with ridiculous bruiser team comps, Ill give an example:

Darius (builds tanky but still deals silly damage)
Rumble (builds tanky but still deals good damage with aoe CC)
Alistair (builds tanky but still heals the team, deals damage passively and with silly CC)

None of these champions need to build fat damage items to deal damage, especially with Darius' execute. I find that bully builds like this only escalate the problems with 3v3 and a small map. There's not enough time to farm squishy carries to deal enough damage to this before the game is over. The 3 man strategy from the very start zones the champions that need farm to be effective against such nonsense. Turrets will not do enough to save you and venturing into the jungle to take an alter is too risky to give up yet another death.

RPGKing4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I want the old TT back personally. Please give it back in custom games.

Angorim

11-08-2012

I love the new map, but it needs the altars removed and wards added. I completely disagree with the "warding/counterwarding" argument. Oracles extract is only 250 and easily allows for counterwarding.

I'd much like to see a larger jungle (either up top, or down below, maybe both) as well. Over all the visual style and the bases are well designed, though.

HerbaNoctis

11-08-2012

Wow, one of my questions is actually on there. I feel famous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGKing4 View Post
I want the old TT back personally. Please give it back in custom games.
This would be a decent question if they didn't explain why they weren't gonna do that in the AMA.

DoubleLane

11-08-2012

way to 100% ignore your community riot, everybody wants TT to be a seperate map than the shadow isles TT style, it wouldn't be that hard and why would you at riot care, if people want to play the old TT whether it was broken or not broken stale or not stale, if this community wanted to play the new TT give them that option but don't force it upon us, if we want to play the old TT we should be able to, you have no reason to keep the old 1 from us, the reasons u listed in this thread were petty and didn't even seem to make sense as a legit reason to withold TT from us and keep shadow isles as the new TT as well.

DoubleLane

11-08-2012

also what is up with the reply that the altars were your choice for vision, they don't give any damn vision, unless you are standing on the actual altar, which would not be needed if there was no altar bonuses, no1 ever walks through the altar to go gank, they are not even vision sources....

pufthemagedragon

11-08-2012

we all want the old TT back... i dont want to quit LoL yet...

DoubleLane

11-08-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690
riots answer is right there