Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowDarkStar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I really have the urge to tell Riot to make a new map, different from TT, SR and Dominion..

Dr Ebola Chan

11-08-2012

Quote:
We recently took some time to talk to the League of Legends Reddit community
Stopped reading there, and wanted to explain to you two things

Reddit is bad. Seriously bad. why go there to talk to people.

Two -- the community there is bad too. Just FYI Bad decision

WhiteyTheInvader

11-08-2012

I do enjoy the new Twisted Treeline map, but i really miss the old one. I used to only play 3v3 and now i hardly play it at all anymore. I really wish they would bring the old map back...

Lazreal

11-08-2012

your jungler is your scout/human ward.

take CV if need be.

if you dont want to be overrun in the first fight for your shrines then just trade shrines.
take your whole team to their side when they come to yours.

the lack of wards ads value to a couple new items, and more value to vision providing champions.

utilise whats been given, to be human is to adapt.

Zyra,Heimerdinger,malzahar,Orianna , Anivia, Karthas, Caitlin, Nidalee, Teemo, ash, ChoGath, Lee Sin, Kogmaw, yorik, Warwick Rengar, Lux, Diana, Maokai, Shaco, Twisted Fate.

thats about 20% of the cast that will give you that edge on vision.

v0th

11-08-2012

In my opinion the spawn times are way to short! we aced them 3 times and was only able to take 1 turret and cap 2 altars becasue they respawn in 16 sec and get there in 7 sec so stupid love these longer then summoner rift games

R0cker4

11-08-2012

i gotta say its a ok map but really would love it if you guys would listen to your main player basis and implement the old map back instead of saying whelp your screwed

P3teRN4ToR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Sorry For this but this is my view, I have been satisfied with most of riots updates until this one.
The new TT just makes bruisers tank the torrents at a really low lv...... by then the games already over. Fix that problem, i think squishy champs donít do enough damage to bruisers to add fair play.. bring back the old TT map; but leave the new one there also. if you want competitive play add ranked solo/duo queue like everyone is saying.
Pay attention to the wants off the players, as players, we are the supporters of riot games; and we support your actions with the payments we make for riot points. You wouldnít want people to stop playing the game over this, because that would cause a decrease in the community and sales.
i think its fair to say that there are enough players in this game to add a new lobby :P
Like if you agree

SuperTerminator

11-08-2012

Well, there goes the Magma Chambers forever....

Quote:
Nocticate: Can you keep the old TT as a custom game mode?

Volibar: We want to make sure that we don't split the focus of our players for each game type. For the same reason we probably won't ever go create a 5v5 map that's really similar to Summonerís Rift, we didn't want to split the TT community between two maps Ė especially if competitive play is to grow on TT, having two maps, even in custom games, is detrimental to that.

metalaug

11-08-2012

Great, RIOT.

Now implement Draft Pick so we can ban Teemo and Singed every game.

They are toxic and un-fun in Twisted Treeline.

Nuker X

11-08-2012

I love the gameplay of the new TT. Between this, 5v5 and dominion I feel that there is a decent amount of variety depending on my mood at the time.

One thing I noticed: In an answer you mentioned that team fights were rare in the new TT? Did I read that right? If so... this is not like any of the games I've played where it's pretty much always a team fight.... same goes for dominion, although I've played much less of that.