Darius Ult Canceled when I used Zed`s ult, used it immediately afterwards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3zekiel

11-16-2012

Maybe i`m wrong, but if you manage to cancel out his ult, doesnt it go on cooldown? Seriously, I timed it perfectly and it was kind of a bitter-sweet victory when we both died simply because his ult was still up.

Buut maybe I`m wrong and it`s supposed to be like that, either way some info would be nice.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I can't think of any targetted ultimates that go on CD when they get invincibility. OH, against Vlad and Fizz I believe, but their moves are specifically made to dodge skills where as Zed's ultimate isn't.

3zekiel

11-16-2012

What`s the difference? Fizz and Vlad become untargetable, as does Zed.

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

the fact is liek many ultimate it goes on CD when USEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Darius does not It has to fail to kill not fail to hit which is retarded.

3zekiel

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon14th View Post
the fact is liek many ultimate it goes on CD when USEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Darius does not It has to fail to kill not fail to hit which is retarded.
This comment gave me cancer.

Jamaree

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3zekiel View Post
What`s the difference? Fizz and Vlad become untargetable, as does Zed.
Because these moves were MADE to dodge skills, Zed's wasn't, that is really the only reason.

3zekiel

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Because these moves were MADE to dodge skills, Zed's wasn't, that is really the only reason.
Who made that distinction? It`s certainly not in the ability description. Also, isnt the whole point of becoming untargetable to dodge abilities?

Jamaree

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3zekiel View Post
Who made that distinction? It`s certainly not in the ability description. Also, isnt the whole point of becoming untargetable to dodge abilities?
It comes down to a balance thing honestly. Certain champions have it because without it, they wouldn't be able to survive team fights, Fizz and Vlad, Zed instead get his burst and flash every 20 seconds. Also giving him untargetability, would make him a little too strong perhaps, but that isn't for me to say, Riot will decide that if they nerf/buff him.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-16-2012

when a channeled ability loses its target before execution it doesnt go on cooldown. There is no refresh but the ability itself never begins its cooldown. Fiora and fizz can both do this to darius actually during the brief moment while he's in the air. Its as though the ability were never used.

JìmmyQ

11-17-2012

Cait's ult's cool-down resets if the person become un-targetable or dies before she shoots