Featured Streamer: Sam

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunderfrog

11-08-2012

What Doozle said.

Just because his pocket Red says he was hacked doesn't mean he's never boosted.

Darkstä

11-08-2012

who cares LOL

Milo the pyro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Nice

Dory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

i know for a FACT that he boosts b/c I know him straight up ^.^ riot prolly won't do anything anyway -.-

IrrationalNoob

11-08-2012

Featured streamer is an elo booster.

Not that I care that he does that or anything but I did not think Riot wanted to promote players on the more shady sides of things. TT designers probably just wanted to promote 3s streaming. Guantee thats what this is.

Can we expect Vman as the next featured streamer then?

AzazelT

11-08-2012

I don't care if he is or was a booster or not. I cant stand the way he streams. He has people talking in the background, his voice is annoying, he's cocky which he might have a right to be but it is not what I would hope to expect from a streamer. He is super uninformative, watch WingsofDeathx and you will learn something. He is constantly launching the shop and closing it which is getting really annoying. I've been watching him stream all day and all he is doing is trolling on a new team to boost that teams rating. I may not learn anything about 3v3 but I'm going to watch informative players who are actually pitting themselves against players of like skill.

MarsCollective

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post
Featured streamer is an elo booster.

Not that I care that he does that or anything but I did not think Riot wanted to promote players on the more shady sides of things. TT designers probably just wanted to promote 3s streaming. Guantee thats what this is.

Can we expect Vman as the next featured streamer then?
Yep, quite likely a mix between that and this is the reason this thread has now 45 downvotes, which is sad because they truly are good TT players, but their skill doesnt overcome the fact that what they are doing is plain wrong, and that Riot is even encouraging it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmbrosiosx View Post
It is simply obvious that Vesh being one of the players playing with Sam in this featured stream is making up a believable story to cover Sam's elo boosting, but wether you believe it or not, it is false.

Maybe the whole story is not false, but saying Sam doesnt Elo Boost is completely false. I know this because I saw Sam's stream way before he got featured, in his old channel (twitch.tv/916lol) which is now obviously deleted, and in that channel he had several old TT videos where he, BaBeeQ and some other guy were Elo Boosting (old) 3v3 teams of other players, in the accounts of those players of course.

How do I know they were not hacked and somehow the hacker was streaming this? (lol why would she?)

Simple, they were talking and joking around as usual while they were doing it.

I know the names of a few of the Elo Boosted players because I bookmarked a few of the lolking profiles of those players because they had cool limited skins and I like to Spectate cool limited skins owners (and if you looked at their profiles, you would see how obvious it is, they have Diamond in 3v3 teams in like 30 games, but they are like 1300~ solo queue elo in 700+ games in solo queue.. obvious much?), but either way, I know for 100% sure that Sam, BaBeeQ and another guy from that team are Elo Boosters, which I never really cared for, but the fact that Vesh is lying in the face to everyone trying to cover it up (easy, since almost nobody really was in the 3v3 scene to really know if it is true or not) to justify the stream getting Featured, is sad as hell and extremely dissapointing from what you would expect to be a Professional (Vesh).

iZianni

11-09-2012

The guy is so cocky, I watched for a hour and I just had to leave.

lonelegendary

11-10-2012

Nice streaming Sam.

hope you go to the finals=D

lonelegendary

11-10-2012

Dude this Gucci Gaming is pretty good.