Need ur kind attention To this post Gm pls help ASAP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hulkshotmania

11-10-2012

Hi Sir.
My name is Hulkshotmania n i hv 1 problem reagarding honrable , teamwork , helpful ,friendly point are taken away by you pls tell me why did u tke my all points i knw thier sm player who making mistake but it does nt mean that i m bad player every player has do mistke @ certain point when they totally lost thier mind with team work doing bad with enemny team ,,,,, And with 1 hand u cannot clap unless u dont join another hand jus like m not the one who make team loose there some player who make to do becoz @ time they dont wann listen the player wt he wanted to do ....they doing thier own thing that the big problem in this game if the player dont wann listen us then how we can listen them...
PLZ Sir return my point n i wont do this mistke again jus gv me 1 chance to rectify my self i hope u help me...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I vow to become an English teacher for the sole purpose of using the original post of how to never type anything ever.