Ionic spark vs Wits End

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paintank

11-07-2012

Today in a TT match, I got an Ionic spark as one of my first items as Kayle. (against a malphite, shaco and cassio). Immediatly my team begins berating me about purchasing this trying to compare it to Wit's end. Now, I'm in no way shape or form trying to say wits end is a bad item...that would be ignorant and stupid. However, I do feel like Ionic has it's place just like wit's end does. I wanted to see what everyone's idea is on this.
I do admit, that single target damage, wit's end does excel at. However, all ionic has to do is hit 2 people and it's already out damaged it. Wit's gives better MR, but ionic gives HP and more attack speed.

So please, leave a comment saying what you think about the ionic spark vs Wit's end

ShaIom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Ionic spark is only good for certain comps. It's good for split push comps or on heavy pushing champs that decide to ignore teamfights and just push 24/7. I wouldn't build wit's or ionic spark in your situation because you don't need the wits MR due to their comp and you don't need the ionic spark because kayle isn't one of those champs who split push all game. I prefer spark over wits though no matter what even if wit's is called for in a game i get spark, I'm one of those who is just lazy and afk pushes all game lol.

Furionthion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I use Ionic Spark with AS Lulu. I love the visual. I don't even care it if does anything more that what it does now.Why remove a thing just for the sake of removing it? It people want to use then let us or buff it. But I agree don't remove it.