"attempting to reconnect" with no lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tansen

11-15-2012

I just went thru and did all kinds of tests including a ping test to check for lost packets. 44ms avg ping 0 packet loss and i let it run for 10-15 minutes. I have a ticket going and will let everyone know what we find out.

synergistica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

its happening to me also every 1-10 minutes and last from 10-30 seconds. i have ran a ping test for 3 hours and 62 ms avg ping 0 packet loss and i even did it while playing league same 62 ms avg ping 0 packet loss ran that for 1 hour while getting attempted to reconnect every 1-10 minutes.

chodynasty

01-03-2013

happens to me all the time now since last patch...

Uffdaline

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

its 2013 and this bug is still around and more frustrating than ever fix ur ish riot pls!!

Thuulzerack

01-23-2013

it happened to me and my whole team yesterday, while the other team said they had 0 problem.
Don't have to say that we got defeated

xFeelsbadx

02-09-2013

Sadly to say I got this this past Friday. Got demoted because of it. All I want to do is play a game. But this keeps happening with "attempting to reconnect" and everyone else keeps moving/attacking but yet I can't even move. A bit frustrating if I do say myself. Really need a fix. And soon!