"attempting to reconnect" with no lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hluu

11-08-2012

Happened to me just now

League Fap Sleep

11-09-2012

seriously i cant take it anymore i keep feeding and i cant help it it goes on and off but when it happens it is VERY BAD i really need this fixed

Mogget

11-13-2012

Its happening to me as i type... no lag/fps is fine but my player freezes for 1 second every 3 seconds...this is so fustrating

Kazador21

11-13-2012

I am the only one who think the forum is a kind of useless?

never resolve nothing here...

I have the same problem :|

Tansen

11-13-2012

Need a Red to see this, I am having the same issue. I have the best connection available 0 lag or issues on any other game I play. The game just locks up and I can doing nothing but watch the attempting to reconnect box and attack animations until I relog the client. Played two ranked games today and have 2 ranked losses due to this. I'd appreciate my elo back and some immediate attention please. During load for the last game I had 84 ping and 52 fps while in game until the random dcs.

This has been going on since before the season reset and just started affecting me last night. Please disable ranked queues until this is fixed and apply loss forgiven!
I would also like to add that my individual stats should be reset as well.

TheGeneralUSMC

11-13-2012

This issue is very frustrating. This issue just started happening less than a week ago. As others have stated, I get no lag or drop in fps, just everything "pauses" for 5 or so seconds and I get the "attempting to reconnect" message. In most cases this results in me getting killed.

On another note, this didn't start happening until I upgraded to Windows 8. I don't know if this is an issue with W8, but who knows!

FrozenMangoGod

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneralUSMC View Post
This issue is very frustrating. This issue just started happening less than a week ago. As others have stated, I get no lag or drop in fps, just everything "pauses" for 5 or so seconds and I get the "attempting to reconnect" message. In most cases this results in me getting killed.

On another note, this didn't start happening until I upgraded to Windows 8. I don't know if this is an issue with W8, but who knows!
nope, it's not windows 8, because i have the exact same problem happening to me for the past week, and i have windows 7

erijo23

11-14-2012

The exact same thing is happening to me since the last month...

Alkavas

11-14-2012

This is happening to me non-stop now. 10+ times per game, always at the worst possible times (my team decides to back away, the enemy team advances, you know how it is.) I can WATCH myself eat ****, but I can't move to stop it. I can input commands with my buttons, but they "catch up" by handily firing off all at once, as soon as I reconnect, and I end up looking like a complete moron (flashing away from something that already hit me 15 seconds ago or some dumb garbage like that).

I've updated Adobe Air, disabled my firewall, repaired LoL, run Registry Mechanic just to see if it'd help, and this is still making the game unenjoyable. I'm losing games left and right, solely because of lag-outs at crucial moments, and until it's fixed, I just can't play. I can't enjoy playing a game I love because of this ridiculous bug. Fix. Fast.

WalktoEarth

11-15-2012

Guys I think this happens in most cases if you are using a wireless routers. Some packages can get lost in the way and I think the game is sensitive for theses.

Try to play using a wire to your routers and make some comments. I will try doing this too.