"attempting to reconnect" with no lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

League Fap Sleep

11-07-2012

I have a very stable connection with 80 ping and around 50 FPS and i have played LoL for month now with no problems but now for some reason every single game i get "frozen" i can see everything happening and everyone else moving but the little "attempting to reconnect" box comes but then bam i'm dead.

sometimes it last for 10 seconds which in this game everyone knows is crucial.

my champion just stands there and auto attacks and i can watch but i cannot use spells or control my champion at all. This has been going on for about 5 days and i could really use some help please

Shadowmere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Happened for me and some of my friends (usually 2-3 of us at the same time, though it isn't very consistent...) for about 3-4 days now. I personnally can't even see the action happening, everyone stops moving and "attempting to reconnect" box pops up for 5-10 sec. Very annoying.

Shadowmere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

This is a very serious issue and we already know it affects multiple players. I've already posted about this and wouldn't like another thread to go die without getting any attention.

GreyFoks

11-07-2012

This continues to make me lose games it needs a fix

ClawofBeta

11-07-2012

Bump.

DaTwixIsInTheMix

11-07-2012

Happened to me too last game. Please fix.

Franck141

11-08-2012

I have the exact same issue since last patch... I can play 3;3 without any problems but anytime id try and play a 5;5 i'll get this. This is very frustrating not only because i lose games due to that, but ALSO because people playing with me do not understand it. People will just keep spamming that they will report me and this annoys the **** out of me since am usually the 1 that needs to carry ppl around.

Shadowmere

11-08-2012

Still happened to me yesterday. Needs a fix.

MeanFacedJohnny

11-08-2012

This happens to me about once a day. My internet is fine, modem, router all fine. Happened yesterday right out of my turret range as Leona, so of course the enemy support (don't remember what champ but the ad had gone to shop, as had mine) jumped me with everything he had. Funny thing is I reconnected and still killed him but, yeah. No good these random "attempts to reconnect".

BlckMrkt

11-08-2012

this has been happening to me as well. once or twice per game, the rest of my internet works fine, but i get the 'attempting to reconnect' box, etc.