Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My suggestions for Dragon Trainer Lulu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiwisaur

11-07-2012

I know theres a lot of posts about this, but I want to give you my feedback too!

So, basically and to be clear, I love the splash and model and I'd buy it anyways just because it's Lulu and one of my favorite supports BUT I feel like it could be better with only 2 things.

1- I really feel like Pix should have new eyes in the in-game model most like the splash, since the game model seems a bit of... how to say.. dummy? I'd really like a better "threatening look" on him more than the actual "herpa derp im a dragon"

2- One of the things I realized that makes the splash better than the in-game model is the pink light over the clothes that makes it look like it has a soft pink gradient on it.

Lulu's sparkling and playful presence isn't really worked out in the in-game model in my opinion, the green of the clothes is too dull for what the character itself represents.

Again, just a suggestion ^__^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiwisaur

11-07-2012

Bump ; _ ;