Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pallin Majere

11-07-2012

Will there be a better defensive option for AD carries besides GA? At the moment, it is basically required on any endgame build. The challenge to make anything that even comes close to its usefulness seems very hard without making something even more overpowered.

Morningbell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

1. Will the tenacity items be getting any love? They're borderline useless right now (not Mercury Treads, obviously, the other ones)

2. Any new boots?

Eightberry

11-07-2012

What will happen regarding jungle options? We have heard rumblings of supports getting fun options, and AP Mids need some goodies, and more than anything I feel ADC's have the stalest of builds that will likely get some love in this update. However very little has been hinted at for Junglers like myself. Will we get new diverse playstyles for Jungle? Things that help us focus on ganking, or other diversity?

dreadkilla

11-07-2012

Items that help with CC Awesome, unless by cc they mean slow effects like phage.

IS1ebe60507d910496d5f37

11-07-2012

Sheepstick?
Yes yes?

Darkness Beckons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

wow Xypherous, details please, details! that was just another quick peak.

Schade88

11-07-2012

Soo.. can you give light to any of the details?

silversprings

11-07-2012

look forward to it

Devo317

11-07-2012

Love that you guys are reworking this.

Especially in the Warden's mail example...There have been so many times I've NOT bought that item specifically because I DIDN'T want Randuins.

Thanks for that.

iSygg

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeuss1990 View Post
I love you Xypherous.

EDIT: What items will you be adding to help Melee AD Carries? What about AD Casters and AD Assassins? I main champions like Riven, Fiora, Master Yi, Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, Jax, and Lee Sin.
Lol because xin riven jax and lee sin arent already perfectly fine the way they are.....