Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kyocat64

11-07-2012

So is it just me or does it sound black cleaver is gunna be super op on Garen now? That the only complaint i have

CPodrido

11-07-2012

Jarvan will be happy with the new BC

FlippantFox

11-07-2012

@ Xypherous:

Will we be seeing AD + AS items in the new setup? For instance, a Phantom Dancer that gives AD instead of Critical Strike %.

Similarly, will we be seeing additional AP + AD items for champions that scale off of both attributes?

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

I'll make a note to look into that specific code interaction as Tiamat is weeird. Did you know Tiamat can splash magic damage *if* the autoattack is 100% magic? Tiamat is weeeird.
Probably because of Ryze's old skill that converted his auto attack into magic damage. I think that's the only instance of where it would be 100% magic damage.

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Honestly this makes LW sound so much better than Black Cleaver
insta 40% vs 5% each time stacking to a lower value

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

11-07-2012

xypherous, please stop trying to answer to all these trolls. just make a new post about new stats of s3 items !!!

Irie Vibrator

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1aD0S View Post
Lol the hell??

New Sivir players are gonna be confused as hell about ricochet mechanics if it really does proc the new BC
What's so hard to understand? It does physical damage, it procs BC. That simple.

Litonel BP

11-07-2012

Hello Xyp, all of this seems very exciting.

It feels like LoL is growing and taking the right path into pro gaming after all.

I would like to ask you:

How this new way to calculate and set Pen, will affect such lane (toxic imo) as its the top lane?

Stacking armor is one of the most common things actually since most of the champs in the current metagame are Ad Bruisers, now the armor its getting kinda buffed early on, so i would like to know your opinion about that.

By the way i would like to know (not a full explanation ofc) about if you guys are going to change things like the top lane play style, and the adventage (Blue side) vs red side in this pre season and season 3.

Thank you for your answer.

Krìn

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
Currently Hybrid items like Guinsoo's and Gunblade are suboptimal on everyone.....except Jax.
Kayle would like to have a word with you.

Tamat

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

11-07-2012
16 of 29 Riot Posts

Pantheon will be restored to his former glory.

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

*hides so Xypherous can continue his awesomeness*