Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CynicalGiant

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Kind of. Kha'Zix would be much better served building Last Whisper if he was simply murdering people by himself. 40% Armor Penetration > 25% Armor Shred.
But he benefits from the CDR of the new Cleaver as well unless LW also gives CDR.

Senor Jerkz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

seems pretty legit!

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-07-2012
15 of 29 Riot Posts

Quote:
AD Assassins have only succeeded by jumping in, bursting, and hoping the enemy is either dead, or too stupid to counter-attack and just gave you a free combo off of them.
Yes - this is absolutely true. But % reduction won't actually *be* effective against the enemy that you're getting that play pattern off of.

See, if you're doing the whole 'jump out of shadows + murder' - you want to be targetting a squishy character with low armor anyway. This isn't meant to be the core item that causes 'Talon jumps out and murders a tank with 250 armor' syndrome. Talon / Kha'zix still want to murder the carry with 60 armor. In that case, % reduction isn't going to do much for you.

However, it does give you an opportunity if you are skirmishing these types of heavy bruiser men. Getting multiple rakes/Kha'zix W's off in a pre-fight skirmish will greatly enhance your burst combo.

G1aD0S

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by loluthuck View Post
Physical damage = procs new BC.

Does Ricochet do physical damage? Yes? Procs new BC.
Quote:
Active: Sivir's next autoattack deals additional physical damage and bounces to 5 additional targets, dealing 20% less damage with each bounce. On-hit effects still apply only to the attacked target.
Lol the hell??

New Sivir players are gonna be confused as hell about ricochet mechanics if it really does proc the new BC

Sriad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Darius' bleed is magic. >_>
His brother, on the other hand...

ViperVentedos

11-07-2012

TY Xyph & Riot, now i have more build choices other than the "generic" build so commonly seen.

Also you mentioned giving mid tier items upgrades as to not meet dead ends, does this mean Haunting Guise will be able to upgrade into some new item or pre existing one?

I believe Haunting Guise can be made into abyssal with some minor changes.

Yordle Bob

11-07-2012

Would abilities like Draven's Passive and Talons Noxian Diplomacy Bleed still Proc Black Cleaver?

GuyInaRedShirt

11-07-2012

What I really need to know is if I am talon and I buy these items can I kill all the champs? Right now I can only kill about 1/4 of the champs and I would be happy with 1/2 but......I really want to kill all the champs. Preferably all at once.

SmokeytheBilf

11-07-2012

Quote:
There'll be some slight tuning on resistances (because resistances are a little bit too cheap in our game overall) - but Talon / Riven were made essentially assuming that armor-stack should hard-counter them.
So from reading a post from Morello, he stated that he does not believe in any form of hard counter and that the only thing possible should be a soft counter. your arguments seem to contradict each other.

kyocat64

11-07-2012

So is it just me or does it sound black cleaver is gunna be super op on Garen now? That the only complaint i have