Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velrex

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

Darius' bleed is magic. >_>
Draven's isnt though

Nihel

11-07-2012

What if i get BC AND Last Whisper? Game over?

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

11-07-2012

my new ad carry build :

black cleaver/youmu/last whisper/infinity edge/bt and armor pen rune

+295bonus dmg.40%crit.
let's suppose lw is now 35%, mastery 5%, and youmu 15armor pen, and armor pen 20.

a 200armor target will now have 200*0.75*0.61-45=46armor.

so don't act surprised if ad carry will rip anyone and be a big problem in s3 imo. buying armor will be totally pointless.

Irie Vibrator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissinglnAction View Post
Does xin E apply the shred?
Does it do physical damage? Yes? Applies shred
Does it do magic damage? Yes? Doesn't apply shred

FlippantFox

11-07-2012

@ Xypherous:

Will we be seeing AD + AS items in the new setup? For instance, a Phantom Dancer that gives AD instead of Critical Strike %.

Similarly, will we be seeing additional AP + AD items for champions that scale off of both attributes?

KevinDelMarr

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
We may potentially have to go back and look at characters like Xerath / Darius - but honestly, I question whether or not building Armor against Darius worked in the first place and Xerath will basically kill whoever he wants once every 60 seconds.
I wouldn't worry too much about Xerath. This change only gives him about 10-15 more magic pen in the long run, not too much of a difference. Remember that Xerath is a burst caster who is highly Ultimate reliant, Health is his biggest counter even now, can can't always hit everyone with his spells

Weirding ways

11-07-2012

Wondering about when exactly that cleaver procs due to how it's worded, not an on-ability or aa, but on physical damage, which leaves the possibility for it to proc on your summons who deal physical damage (specifically, malzahars voidlings, elises spiders, annies tibbers, yorricks ghouls, shacos clone and leblancs passive). Does it proc when they do damage?

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Hey, since you are making this change on Black Cleaver, what about Malady?

Can Malady get a rework similar to Black Cleaver too? Only with magic damage?

Also, is there anything going to be done about Hybrid Itemization? Currently Hybrid items like Guinsoo's and Gunblade are suboptimal on everyone.....except Jax. Buffing the numbers of those items might make it viable on other champions, but it will make Jax even more OP than he already is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimoireM View Post
Talon has Rake to apply two stacks fairly easily. Kha'zix also has Void Spikes for this as well. You'll have to space out the time you go in to keep the reduction effect going, but in both of their cases, it's doable. Zen has shadow clones to get his stacks up quickly, if you aim right. Keep that in mind.
Oh right, forgot they just made Zed. And I'm curious how it'd interact with Talon's bleeding attack.

Also, Kha'zix's void spike isn't as easy to use as you make it sound. For one, it's CD is fairly high and it burns through his mana surprisingly fast.

It's one merit though is that it splashes, so.....multi-target proc yay I guess?

Poetical

11-07-2012

How will the new Black Cleaver work with Riven's passive? I'm not sure how the bonus damage on her basic attacks is handled; will she get two Black Cleaver stacks per attack or one?

Lukiner

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
Is there any plans on changing Tiamat or giving it an upgrade so that it's viable on more than just Twitch? Some people use it on Fiora and Shyvanna, but that's not exactly optimal on them, just a fun troll build.

If you're an AD Assassin like Talon, Kha'zix, and....is there anyone else?

Anyways, if you're either of those two AD Assassins, AA-harassing is just asking to get brutalized by the enemy's bruiser. AD Assassins have only succeeded by jumping in, bursting, and hoping the enemy is either dead, or too stupid to counter-attack and just gave you a free combo off of them. Running up to them to get some AA-harass is kinda asking to get CC'd and then stomped into the ground by Pantheon or Renekton. While Talon can opt to go mid thanks to silence, Kha'zix can't.
this....
I demand also good items for AD assassins that can't poke enemy with super super low cd skill from distance