Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stevev45

11-07-2012

Is flat MR reduction being calculated after % MR reduction the change that's supposed to make Veigar more viable in a world post DFG?

BlacJack21

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essieu View Post
@Xyph. You mentioned Udyr and shyvana. Will BC procs be applying on things like pheonix stance, and shyvana's W.

If yes on Shyv's W, would that apply once, or would it apply with each per second damage tic?
Shyv's W is magic damage, so no it doesnt proc the new BC.

Zerglinator

11-07-2012

Xypherous, I noticed that the description for the Black Cleaver revamp does NOT list its Passive as Unique. Is it supposed to be Unique, or do you get something special for stacking Cleavers?

WonderBoy55

11-07-2012

Doesn't this make Health items much more valuable? With GA nerfed, will Warmogs become the new go-to AD Carry survivability item?

Professor Maple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I would get BC on MF if I had some more physical damage characters
MF Talon Wombo Combo

Darkness Beckons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Does xin E apply the shred?

I Found Baron

11-07-2012

So overall wont this unintentionally make games shorter?

Affirm

Recruiter

11-07-2012

isnt garen ult physical damage + magic damage based on missing health? it should apply black cleaver stacks no?

Lukiner

11-07-2012

no love for Talon = gg
because we love making champion that can be countered by just 1/2 low tier items (aka cloth arm/chain ves)

GrimoireM

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
-snip-
Talon has Rake to apply two stacks fairly easily. Kha'zix also has Void Spikes for this as well. You'll have to space out the time you go in to keep the reduction effect going, but in both of their cases, it's doable. Zed has shadow clones to get his stacks up quickly, if you aim right. Keep that in mind.