Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PezzyD

11-07-2012

One thing that has me concerned, with adding more AOE to a carry or more CC to a mage, won't that kind of kill off some of the point behind picking certain champs against another or fitting the team comp? I mean, some are chosen for their AOE or for their CC, so won't items that add to either of those cancel out some of the impact behind choosing a champ that fits the job?

xXredkaizZ

11-07-2012

Hi there everyone!,
I think Riot is doing a really good work with LoL, i think this is just awesome.
I also think that getting champions is quite a bit difficult for new players, like 6300 or 4800 IP champions.They could so something to get some balance.
Please give your oppinions about this.

xXredkaizZ

redbulk2

11-07-2012

Can we expect to see any new hybrid item options in the upcoming patch? I really love playing hybrid Akali, and would love to see some more support thrown towards hybrid builds ^_^

ThorsDragon

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyToKill8 View Post
Season 3 Here we come !

Gotta learn all the new items :/
lol, ditto that. XD

Zerglinator

11-07-2012

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Will something such as Yorick's Ghouls attacking count as Physical Damage from Yorick?

Bale838

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next View Post
If your carry needs to do more AoE damage, he has an option for that. If your primary AP caster needs additional CC capabilities, there’s an option for that, too.

Shift towards dota items at last. SHEEP STICK
Ali with force staff. Nuff said.

A Swarm of Koala

11-07-2012

Will new black cleaver still reduce armor for allies, or is it a selfish passive, like last whisper? I kind of like Garen being a walking armor debuff.

Kdm10

11-07-2012

I really would love finally having some better itemization for kha'zix.

AtomicWaffles

11-07-2012

what is happening to madred's bloodrazor?

Kraugy

11-07-2012

Enough of what is going on behind the scenes. I need to get my grubby little paws on some new items. Show me the goods Xypherous... show em to the world!