Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

piratesteev

11-07-2012

will there be more options for spellvamp?

Lukiner

11-07-2012

So now we still don't know anything -.-'

BREAKING NEWS: THERE IS NONE

Beaumains

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by proXc View Post
I would personally like to request solid alternatives to the current competitive starting items.
Getting boots and 3 health potions is a real buzz kill when I do it almost every game. The Doran's items are okay but I feel like there is something that could be done differently. If items like Long Sword and Amplifying Tome were lowered in cost or something, that would be great. Or if the Doran's items were lowered in cost from 475 to 400 then the player could afford a ward or 2 health pots. Then you can lower some of the Doran's items stats - which I think would make them better "filler" items.
The reason I start w/ boots so often is because mobility so often trumps health & whatever else those items offer. An extra 100 hp doesn't seem to do a lot of good when the opposition can take that out in 2-3 hits, and has a significant movement advantage on you (being able to get those hits in). Perhaps the answer there is to make starting boots slightly more expensive (i.e. 25-40 gold more than they already are).

hi im zyno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I kind of want want custom recommended items. Like you could change a certain champions recommended items, and make them personal.

5panks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Two hours into the AMA, there are no answers.

RHAPSODY OF FIRE

11-07-2012

if you guys really want our jugement about this update, why you just dont put a pic of few new items and let us see if its decent or not while the update is still fresh...
No i dont think they want our opinions. They gonna put a massive update soon, and we will have to deal with it...

mtrx003

11-07-2012

xyph...

SPECIFICS

Urf Bender

11-07-2012

Quote:
If your primary AP caster needs additional CC capabilities, there’s an option for that, too.
Xypherous, I hope this doesn't mean that mages can get an item that stuns with a "point and click" type method for X amount of time, because that would make so many champions completely broken. Please reply!! =O

maresa

11-07-2012

Can we expect any escape/gap closing items for champs with minor gap closers like udyr?

PhoenixZeal

11-07-2012

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has expressed this, but it seems like the Riot staff is being purposely vague. I felt deceived by the title "Preseason itemization Preview" when I read it and found out there was no preview. I'm sure you guys are working hard, but we'd really like to get those details Morello promised would be coming "soon". Not really feeling being strung along like this.