Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f95fd1cb54f44

11-07-2012

Is Phantom dancer going to be affected? Negatively or positively? Stats will be altered? As a player who mains Vayne I must know!!!

Purple Hurricane

11-07-2012

ok 1st and most important is wtf is happening with vlads left arm. 2nd everything sound rly good but some thing can backfire for you guys rly fast rly nasty. like the example with the ap carries that need more cc and there is an item for that, but what happens when an ap carry with cc gets the cc item. we will run in the same position as we are in atm.

thejaconator

11-07-2012

Pop pop!

ArchAlChemist

11-07-2012

Can we see more magic resist options, there seems to be a slight lack here.
Also are the going to be more options for the support/tank role? The current GP10 options are limited and becoming a tank seems a bit stalled in this regard.

Hernal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

when you talk about if that champions need more cc there are items that will do so, it means that for example: Morde HAS NO CC, so there may be an item that provide a stun or snare rather than just rilay for slows?

Oscariginal

11-07-2012

Will Executioner's Calling and Avarice blade be seeing more viability or build choices? I really want to like Executioner's Calling, but I don't see it as being viable currently...

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

With the addition of even more items, is the shop interface getting any work ? I is cumbersome to navigate and the space could be more efficiently used.

Cledus

11-07-2012

so what item changes would we be looking at for tanks/supports

Delirium201

11-07-2012

what support items are being added

CommanderSpace

11-07-2012

ITS MY SEASON 3 UPDATE AND I NEED IT NOW! CALL X-Y-PHEROUS 877-UPDATE NOW
P.S. Riot Pls