Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tangylicious

11-07-2012

Premiums have been adjusted across many items to reflect how difficult they are to build or how niche they are, rather than their raw statistical strength. Items that grant early Resistances / Attack Damage / Attack Speed have all been reevaluated in terms of strength.

^^This part frightens me for Aegis of Legion :/ Oh well it may be a tad bit too strong for how cheap it is.

JarlaxelBaenre

11-07-2012

Quote:
AP caster needs additional CC capabilities
.... What do you mean by this? Why is it only for APs? What kind of CC?

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-07-2012

AD needs AoE? Is Tiamat getting a buff?

Fstq

11-07-2012

I think it's would be great change to LoL.... one more thing .. Show some love to rumble and give him a new skin ...

Warrior of Steel

11-07-2012

Well it's about time! Finally a chance for Renekton to be viable again. Hopefully they'll release something to make the croc scale well into late.

SaintParadox

11-07-2012

Is there any plans for re-doing the shop mechanics? Particularly when you buy duplicate(or double items, ie. 2 Merc Treads or 2 Heart of Golds) items and then have to sell one back for half price instead of full price just because of a miss click or double click?

AlainAwakens

11-07-2012

are you going to take a look over Viktor's items? or thats a different matter?

nam3sak

11-07-2012

I understand your work, but the big question is they are doing, but how long they will be doing, I appreciate your dedication to quite this game but I think if we are asked to fulfill a code of respect, I expect the same to me and this is not respected, an exact date would be right, thanks

I Xvile I

11-07-2012

i heard teemo is getting deleted is this true?

NannerNe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

As a player who's primary role is support, I'm curious about the Gp10s on junglers and some top laners situation.

Is this something that will be handled only through changes to bruisers and the jungle rework (which I imagine is someone else's area of expertise, so don't feel compelled to elaborate on these points if this is the answer), or will there be changes to Gp10s on top of this to make it less appealing to roles other than support?