Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black and Yellow

12-12-2012

"DAT" black cleaver

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Feedback on Executioners Calling:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ioners+calling

So I don't understand. The preseason website says to leave feedback on all the new changes. But I don't think any Rioters are actually looking for feedback.

The last Xypherous post in any forum was before the patch went out..

Where can I get my feedback seen? Seems like a bunch of hullabaloo with no followup.. Hogwash!

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

^Bump

Black and Yellow

12-13-2012

it's not new. Riot team don't care about the community.

Go play Path of Exile, it's completely the opposite lol

Black and Yellow

01-01-2013

eeuuhhh the last message in that thread is from me ? Nice feedback community...

I just tried starting with emblem of valor (a support item in theory) as support and it been a complete fail. The item cost too much. It should be the same price as a mana manipulator.

I was planing to buy a banner of command because it's only good during the laning phase and we simply cant. For supporting you need mana so you have no choice to buy a philo, then you need to wards too so you need a soulstone. at that point you are at 15 min and you need a boot asap so you buy a boot. Then you are at around 20 min and the item is now useless so you buy a legion instead...

Mysterage

01-20-2013

Honestly I feel like a lot of the items got very ****ed in S3. There was obviously very little playtesting for balance for a lot of these, and some of the best, most balanced items in the game were removed, for apparently no reason at all than arbitrarily. So now because of Liandry's Torment synergized amazingly with Teemo Noxious Traps, even though it's the fault of the game devs, and the item, Teemo gets nerfed. The new items also boost certain other champs, so Talon gets nerfed, too. WTH kind of ****ed up game design is going on here? It's as if Riot has absolutely no clue when it comes to balancing ANY aspect of their game.

The Lukes

01-20-2013

I sort of find it amusing because S3 items were an attempt to remove stagnation S2 caused, and resulting with FAR more stagnation--Black Cleaver is bought on basically every AD champion, Liandry's on half of the AP champions, new Warmog's on whoever you want it on...

And it makes me sad because I really love Riot and I KNOW they didn't intend for this, but I'm hoping we'll get more balance changes before S3 is in full swing.

IsengardHobbit

01-22-2013

I was reading the Preseason updates and I noticed Spirit of Nature in the removed items section. I know this has been removed for awhile, but I feel like there has never been a viable item to replace it. If I want to get a bunch of magic resist in one item, it seems like there aren't any options as good as spirit of nature. Now, I realize spirit of nature was a bit overpowered as I took advantage of it at times (move speed and health regen was amazing). So I guess I was just wondering if there were plans to make an item to replace spirit of nature. There are several items that give great armor (thornmail, frozen heart) but magic resist just isn't there as far as I can tell. Thanks for your time!

Noah

Crystalik

01-23-2013

I want you guyed to add another new champion i hope its a ranged adc.