Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cejox

12-06-2012

So I'm not sure if this has ever been considered or implemented, but for people who have no use for IP until changes and new champions are made is it possible to create a system where one can gift someone on their friends list IP gifts.

I say this because I see these streamers play and can't help but notice some of them have all the runes in the game and all the rune pages; therefore, having no real use for IP other then to see it stack, so being able to gift it in some way seems like it'd be useful

Z3N0

12-07-2012

We need heart of gold back ahhhhhhh.

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Where is Madreds Bloodrazors? I don't see it listed anywhere. It does not say it was removed. Changed. And their are no knew items like it. The one from 3s is now in 5s (blade of the ruined king-which does +% hp dmg) but where is it? I hate blade of the ruined king and I think its a dumb item. Especially when compared to Madreds... and I would like to still get that +armor+attackspeed+dmg... I don't really want lifesteal on my item...

reilion

12-07-2012

I think a little more modern update, and I understand the reason why these weapons away, those weapons were doing a god (eg Teemo Ionic Spark would like a god, even a novice) and to equal the heroes were changed

reilion

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cejox View Post
So I'm not sure if this has ever been considered or implemented, but for people who have no use for IP until changes and new champions are made is it possible to create a system where one can gift someone on their friends list IP gifts.

I say this because I see these streamers play and can't help but notice some of them have all the runes in the game and all the rune pages; therefore, having no real use for IP other then to see it stack, so being able to gift it in some way seems like it'd be useful
dude, I seconded, you're right, but since it is an prices changed runes nesecita earn more IP, and that becomes difficult

reilion

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
excited! thanks for keeping things fresh and interesting!
how you got it Emissary of the League

Zer0HP

12-07-2012

My Galio misses Force of Nature.. Sad day.

Black and Yellow

12-07-2012

We need more gold items for support, at least one and a new one too doing like 6-7-8 gold per 10 sec. We have 2 only now (the critical chance item is more for top now) and with the philosopher stone we have i think 3 good items to make with it and the kage have one too. A support NEED to have at least 2 gold items in his inventory during the entire game. Right now, we always want to upgrade our philosopher stone but we have to buy a second one because we cant play without it. We would need too much gold. Especially with all those good support items you added, we always want to buy 2 or 3 of them but we cant sell our gold items...

I was loving the tiamat for the mana regen. Now, with the new masteries, it's easy to pick the mana regen, but I dont know if it's enough for a gp, i never tried... The tiamat upgrade (ravenous) should have 20-25 hp regen, there is no upgrade for it. At that point, we dont care much about the new unique passive, we always 1-2 shot the minions so who care.

The runic bulwark should have +5 hp regen to allies and +5 armor to owner (i mean more than it is right now)

The banner of command should reduce the enemy minions dmg by 15%, not boosting our by 15% I don't see the point. If you buy that you just push your lane and make it easier for the enemy it's stupid.

A new item boosting our dmg vs minions would be nice (minions, not neutral monsters). For maybe i dont know 10-15% ? One item for ad and another one for ap... It would add some strategy to a lot of champ like a mid janna 1 shoting everything but for not doing an op item, It should come with only the extra dmg or almost and be a decent price (not too high) so people can use it only the first 15-20-25 min for farming during the lane phase. It should be a strategic decision between "do i want to be good to the start of the game, do I aim for a 30 min game or if I better buy the traditional items like the rabadon to be good in long game with my currency ?"(if u buy an item 1000-1500 gold and sell it it's a big lost)

an upgrade for the zeke herald would be nice. The same but + ap and spell vamp... MMMHHHH !

The sword of the divine sux hard remove that O_O 2200 gold no bonus while on cooldown and doing only 3 crit wtf is the point ??????? Isn't the sword that 1 year ago was doing like the E of the champ TF ? Like each 4 attack x number of dmg ? It's on the statik shiv now but maybe you can make it the same way but with something like cooldown reduction and hp and/or mp or +ad, something interesting or maybe something like after an auto attack you gain +5% chance to crit and stacking up to 5 time then the 6th attack add a 300% extra dmg and the stack return to 0...

More kind of boots fully upgraded? Just be original and add everything you can LOL like hp or mp regen, more def, cooldown reduction, thing like that... it cant be op, you guys decide the price on it...

We should have 7 inventory slots too. 1 would be the "special slot" for putting our wards and pots inside. That way, when you are full you still can spend your gold strategically instead of just buying brilliance pot and thing like that. It make us rage when you play a game for 45-55-60+ min and when both teams are fully equipped. Nobody can ward, people start crying against the support, people start panicking for the baron... it's the apocalypse lol

Something new into the game would be nice too. Something like a Cube in diablo. We should be able to make our own items by selecting the prefixe we want and the price would be auto calculated on how op the item would be. By example: i want to make myself an item doing 5% run speed = cost 500 or 1000 gold. Then i want to add something else on it: another 5% run speed cost 1000-1500 gold, then 50 ad cost + 3000 (the total is now around 5000 gold). You guys would need to make a big job to balance the prices but wow that would be so nice. I know its possible, the map maker of war3 was working that way and it's a old game and some creator of war3 map like the great strategy and other maps of the same kind had been able to balance the stuff so you can do it too.

Another + or - new: be able to give gold to a teammate. We were able to do that in war3 but you guys probably decided it was not fun for some reason but it's the best way to add strategy seriously. Just max the gold... Like maximum of 10-20% of your total gold and you cant give more gold before i dont know 10 more min... Thing like that... That way, a team can make some strategic decisions like asking everybody to give what they have to their top because he got pwned by the enemy top or to the support in a pub because he have no gold runes or just ask the teammates to give everything they have to their mid during the entire game to make him op and win the game... Both team would be able to do it so I dont think it would make some unabalance and thing like that. The community would probably make a new mechanic like i dunno it will be the mode to give everything they have to the mid... (for an example of mechanic the community made: adc + support bot, top alone...)

Another thing, there is no thread for the new UI so I'll give my opinions here:

- Before that new UI, my text size was maxed already and that was barely perfect. Now i have a lot of difficulty to read it. I would 3x the text size...

- The look of the UI sux. There is no textures its looking like a old video game. Especially the pop up windows when our team want to surrender. It's looking like an atari ou NES game seriously the look is so ugly and 1d-2d... nothing is 3d a minimum, no texture to create some kind of relief

-The item shop is mmhhhh better and worst. Better because we now can easily see how much an item cost and because we can make filters to find exactly what we need for a new build but it's using 100% of my processor every time I open the shop and it take me more time to find what I want (and no, Is it not a matter of habit). The recommended items should be in midle of the window (it would save a couple of 0.5 sec). Some time when I dbl clic to buy an item its not working because we need to clic right in the midle of the icon, and finally, the shop isn't basic enough, it's too much complex for nothing because when you found your build, you dont need all the stuff we have inside... More stuff to look at = less reaction time. We are not suppose to stay more than 2 sec inside the shop after spawning...

3 more things with the shop:
1. we need more filters like "Gold items" and I forgot what, but i know we need at least 1 or 2 more filters
2. that would be nice to have an invisible timer inside the shop I mean if we would be unable to do 4 clic by error and buy 2x the same item. It make us raging so much lol
3. I was using the program LoLRecommendedItems to modify my recommended items (i dont know if they updated it). It would be nice to have that implemented into the game, and better, if we could do everything with the ui like in world of warcraft, i mean be able to resize the window and move what we want where we want............ (the entire ui, not only inside the shop).

Kreivmount

12-07-2012

Please riot.... I played ranked , when teamfights , my fps went to 4 I can't play like this :c

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

kinda confused why the initial 5% per 5 stacks max for 6 seconds was scrapped for what we have now.