Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentdirge

12-03-2012

Not sure if this is a mistake or not, but Spirit of the Spectral Wraith is lacking Health Regen, whichit should be getting as a result of the item it builds from

Pldl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Banshee's Veil was also changed. The spell shield is every 25 seconds now.

Pepperpwni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Eleisa's Miracle changes are really interesting, Warmog's looks so underwhelming now, and Lord Van Damn's Pillager still builds out of HoG, lol.

But with all of these cool new items, am I going to be disappointed when a chunk of them are unavailable on Dominion?

Sir Rethor

12-03-2012

Ranaan's Hurricane + Tiamat is going to be overpowered you'll see if only Ionic spark were still here lol I wanted to see if I could shoot 3 lightning bolts :P

Ęsir

12-03-2012

If you're removing Ionic Spark then I couldn't care less about your other changes. IONIC SPARK FOREVER!

GonefishingX

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I'll make a note to look into that specific code interaction as Tiamat is weeird. Did you know Tiamat can splash magic damage *if* the autoattack is 100% magic? Tiamat is weeeird.
Dear Xypherous,

So in the live version if I'm playing Lulu would Pix's attacks trigger Tiamat? Post patch would the same thing happen to a melee champ who has Tiamat?

Also would Runaan's Hurricane's 'minor bolts' trigger Pix as well?

Sorry for the oddly specific questions, I just use Lulu a lot.

GonefishingX

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Rethor View Post
Ranaan's Hurricane + Tiamat is going to be overpowered you'll see if only Ionic spark were still here lol I wanted to see if I could shoot 3 lightning bolts :P
they are specific to melee and ranged champs so you cant stack them.

o L Lawliet o

12-03-2012

What do the changes in S3 help resolve the problem in top lane?
Only one kill in top lane turn to a massive difference on economic of two of the opponent champion, how can the weaker side have a "comeback" when they got zoning out hard , easily got kill if they really trying to farm with the help of jungler?

Sp4ceman

12-03-2012

ok, so how about jayce, i saw that you guys now have itens for MELEE only and RANGED only, will both work for jayce? neither will work? what is going to happen to him?

sunzon

12-03-2012

Now unique Auras with the same name don't stack.
Double aura like double aegis of legion from different champions will be removed or not?

btw, in the adjusted item list http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...reseason/items
i can't find the spirit visage unless i click the Negatron Cloak
but it show
UNIQUE Passive: Increases your healing, regeneration and drain effects on yourself by 20%
wow 20% instead of 15%
buff spirit visage or just mistake?