Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Itemization Preview

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kill Joyy

12-03-2012

Just want to know wy get rid of Force of Nature was it to ether A. So overpowered cant be nerfed well with out it becoming unusable or B. You guys dont think it works?

Pheonixblaze

12-03-2012

Morellonomicon....****ing really?

ReconSnipes

Recruiter

12-03-2012

Roit pls No Ionic Spark (((!

THUNDERCATS GO

12-03-2012

why remove ionic spark? id be okay with the AS decrease but removing it all together? because its not used enough? so what. it seems like you're nerfing every item, while making them more expensive.
these new items are so meh, and the old items are just getting worse. why take away all the attack speed? taking away 10% AS from stinger, WHILE making it more expensive is just so stupid. games are going to go on forever now and id rather not play 60 minute games all the time and only get 100 ip.

Tsugaga

12-03-2012

Quote:
mus827:
WTF they're removing heart of gold and ionic sparks?!! WHY?

Everyone likes to build it now on pretty much every bruiser in the game. Combine it with wits end and you wreck ppl.

DJSkills

12-03-2012

i sense master yi back to business after tht item that gives 100% atk speed and crit.. haha OP ;D

DJSkills

12-03-2012

Quote:
Dustan Steele:
I think the getting rid of FON is just ridiculous!!! There isn't even a suitable replacement for it that even comes close!!! I don't understand why FON is being taken out.

i remember someone made a topic on how riot.. has a a** kissing for APs..

Puma Byte

12-03-2012

Seems like defense got nerfed pretty hard. Is there a reason why you guys are making it harder to stack armour (especially magic resistance)?

Also, not to sure I like the HP regen rework on a lot of the items. I can see that % regen scales better into late game but early and mid game will be a pain, not to mention that you guys cut all the flat HP regen items regen amount in half.

And WHY NERF WARDEN'S MAIL?!?! Please! PLEASE!! PRETTY PLEASE!!! Add the attack speed slow back, I need it for my Anti-ADC Rammus build

Minimatic

12-03-2012

huge nerf on magic resist and armor... and also more expensive...

Ethri

12-03-2012

How do you counter a fed AP champion as a tank now?

Reasonable MR= 120 Magic Resist with QSS+Banshees
AP User= Void staff+Liandry's Torment+Abyssal Scepter
120 MR turns into 37 Magic resist.

Anyways is this going to be implemented in the 3am PST update?