Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cookiezman

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Nova View Post
It's not being removed as it's still going to be the go-to counter-ADC item for tanks and bruisers alike. Its passive is balanced as the item ONLY offers armor, which still stands at 100, making it the highest-tier armor item for the game. That, and the fact that if an ADC builds life steal as their supposed to, then the damage should be superfluous to the amount of health they're receiving on-hit.
But no ones uses it...

Nurburgring

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-03-2012

i dont know if i misunderstood, but i dont feel APCs have such big changes as ADCs. items for ADCs are much more overpowered than ADCs, and there are not enough items to counter them.

Sonic Nova

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiezman View Post
So GP 10's are nerfed....HoG is gone, Avarice blade is useless, and Kage's Pick is 1 G down....there goes the support builds. Never support again haha
At least they have the courtesy to implement a new late-game item that still has Gp10 and is built out of the philo-stone (which still has its Gp10 passive), but ya, Gp10 is taking a heavy blow.

EDIT: THEN there's the pickpocket mastery I forgot to mention, it's just in order to proc it supports will have to venture into dangerous territory, making them liable to be hurt.

DanSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

for some reason madred's bloodrazor isn't in the removed items list, even when it is removed too and you can see that in madred's razor current recipes

SlasheDRuleZ

12-03-2012

Why removes ionic spark and force of nature T_T

ZanzaXaXas

12-03-2012

MY SMASHING BOARD! D:

aside from that all is good cant wait

(smashing board = Doran's Shield)

BTWFDRhadpolio

12-03-2012

I hate that Force of Nature and Heart of Gold are gone

pikachu8090

12-03-2012

lot changes.. hurt my head but weird bringing back divine sword and it replacing ionic spark

Swiper D Fox

12-03-2012

No! my warmogs! D: but other than that love everything

x00per

12-03-2012

What I don't like for item changes:

Phage: loose 25 health to gain and extra 2 attack damage -_- Also the price increase it was already annoying for cost.

Frozen Mallet: More expensive, Less health, time of slowing affect reduced. Really Riot? It wasn't even that popular or overpowered.

Recurve Bow: Save 100 gold to lose 10% AS

Stinger: Price increase -_-

Honestly these Items weren't really that overpowered and I don't see why you had to make them worse or more expensive.

Just my two cents.