Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tralan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I hope you follow through with this. I remember similar things being said for season 2 but nothing ever coming of it.

XyTheDeserted

11-07-2012

Wewt.

Rustmaker

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyriacos View Post
What kind of items can we expect for AD casters?
I would like to hear about this as well!

Killnerve

11-07-2012

If you give AP casters the ability to CC, how will this balance against the current champions. Because typically a caster with littler or no cc makes up for it in damage. So will the CC item(s) compensate and not give offensive stats?

Also how will passives like Xin Zhao's % armor pen be balanced once the Flat/Percent pen is switched around. Won't champions like this see a huge increase in power?

ChrisCTX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

The concepts seem good, and in theory is just what the League needs.

Would you mind sharing with us a couple of concrete ideas that are floating around (we know and expect them to change or be cut, we just want to see some of that thought process applied).

Sacrolicious

11-07-2012

Ive never been this excited for a patch.

Tigsen

11-07-2012

"WHERE'S THE BEEF!?"

That line from the 1980s Wendy's commercials is 100% relevant to the latest series of "information posts" from Riot (Morello's yesterday and this one today). Basically, you've not told us anything relevant... we were told we'd get "the full rundown" in Tryndamere's State of the Game post 2 days ago and yet all we've been provided amounts to little more than smoke and mirrors. This is so far off anyone I know's definition of a "full rundown" that I think Tryndamere either needs to kick some ass and get people to actually reveal some true information or he needs to revise his State of the Game post and redefine or remove his "full rundown" statement.

Thumbs down, Riot, for failing to actually tell us anything like promissed.

Best Mayo NA

11-07-2012

"If your carry needs to do more AoE damage, he has an option for that."

Are those changes to Tiamat that I smell?!

zackslice

11-07-2012

ap lantern?

swan2swan

11-07-2012

Well now you're just TEASING us...haven't we suffered enough already???