Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Based on how it's coded, probably not at the moment - if I think about it. Tiamat has always had kind of odd interactions with stuff like this for a long time.

I'll make a note to look into that specific code interaction as Tiamat is weeird. Did you know Tiamat can splash magic damage *if* the autoattack is 100% magic? Tiamat is weeeird.

Lies! I tried TF whit tiamat and W don't proc it T_T

Pink Magikarp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Garen will be much more fun I bet !

QuibsY

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLIIAN View Post
Ok, just as a question, how does this effect Urgot?
I mean, does his E dot and his Q apply the BC proc, even thought his q doesn't apply on hits?

Edit
What I meant is, will this allow Urgot to scale better into early game?
I dont know what you mean, Urgot's Q DOES apply on-hit effects like sheen and red buff. The way, if I'm understanding correctly, it will work for Urgot is that his E DoT will apply BC (because the damage is physical), his autos, and his Qs, meaning that he can shred armor very effectively. I can see this being a pretty go-to item for Urgot, and it finding him a spot back in competitive play.

QuibsY

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
Lies! I tried TF whit tiamat and W don't proc it T_T
His W is not 100% magic damage. It adds AD + the magic damage of the W. I honestly can't think of an auto attack that is 100% magic damage, though. Maybe he can find something.

fibblins

11-10-2012

Where's all the Attack Speed going? With Madred's Bloodrazors being removed and both Black Cleaver and Phantom Dancer losing their attack speed stats, what alternatives will exist for champions who wish to dunk really fast?

Filibust3r

11-10-2012

Pantheon shall rise and crush the enemies to the ground! thank you riot

Defileable

11-10-2012

This is a horrible idea you guys are going to make Yi and Trundle my 2 favorite champs useless how could either of them match up to garen when he can debuff their tiny amount of armor while they can only answer back with the same ammout of armor debuff with auto attacks?

Jake Juke

11-10-2012

seemz coo

Oasiris

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defileable View Post
This is a horrible idea you guys are going to make Yi and Trundle my 2 favorite champs useless how could either of them match up to garen when he can debuff their tiny amount of armor while they can only answer back with the same ammout of armor debuff with auto attacks?
Lmfao, it's a "horrible idea" because it makes your two favorite characters harder to play?

Find another way around it instead of criticizing the idea, jesus. Yi and Trundle shouldn't be attempting to 1v1 Garen anyway.

Either way, these aren't the only items being reworked. While I feel the new Black Cleaver is amazingly powerful, I can imagine some items will be created or reworked to counter things like this. There are always balance issues at first. They'll be reworked soon enough.

Dóorhinge

11-10-2012

I love this new item, its gonna be the bomb for pantheon can't wait to try it out.