Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulReapr

11-09-2012

Uhm wait.. so your saying that a bruitilizer with 25 damage and BF sword with 45 damage will make black cleaver that does.... "45" damage ? -.- that's kinda useless don't ya think? losing 25 damage and gold all for a passive that deals 5 % armor pen that stacks up to 5 times... I would never use that >.> i would rather build a last whipser and alot of damage and attack speed..

BenimaruMurd3rz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I appreciate if you guys created more hybrid items rather gunblade or rageblade. secondly, id like a nice buff to tiamat, or more changes to it(i.e maybe combined with another item). reason why i say that is because it only seems like tiamat becomes viable to very few heros such as Fiora.

DAREALWEWO

11-09-2012

The only AD based Champ that is in my list NASUS. Eventhough his skills are not really item oriented other sheen being the only item that buffs his Q ability. Will the new Black Cleaver be effective with NASUS. My next question is are there going to be any items related to NASUS at all in the new Season 3 patch?

911voyeurism911

11-09-2012

going to love how this affects jayce! TRINITY FORCE + 1.68 BONUS AD PHYS DMG LETS ROLL

llzGll SeF

11-09-2012

Black cleaver with talon ulti = enemy armor gone

911voyeurism911

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathy Aro View Post
All this AD caster love is nice and all, but why would you take one of the few possible variations from the typical AD carry build? I was expecting that the viability of AD carry items would be expanded since it is the most inflexible of any role... Please tell me you guys are doing something about this... Pls.
yeah they doing that. RIght now you got dorans/bt rushing vs armor/wriggles bt vs triforce and hog can be anywhere in there

Nix157

11-09-2012

Hey, Zyph I just want to thank you for answering these questions and the others that are sure to follow it really helps people, myself included, get a grasp on the changes to come and they sound like a really good idea so far. They might still need some tweaks but hey, that is what the preseason is for, right?

LT Sp0rk

11-09-2012

Xypherous 0p

Sure, I can hit this. (Tryndamere joke)

In today's world - look at the differences:

1. Green Elixir is weaker.
2. Flat armor penetration runes are weaker than before.
3. Last Whisper isn't triple multiplicative statistics, only double.

Direct Trynd nerfs? I just love the champion Honestly. No need to rage about being unviable. But this season PLEASE don't allow Armor Stacking. Or Make Turrets Deal Magic Damage :3 !!

JemiloII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

man i was working on a post for a while and now i see the item changes, please take a look and let me know what you think, i love the item ideas and changes!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=31230447

gandolace

11-09-2012

hi there. i wanted to know if you were going to add any items that would benefit katarina. because since the removal of the cooldown reducing effect on deathfire grasp there are no viable options for ability power and cooldown reduction. kat having no mana wouldnt benefit from items like athenes unholy grail or morrellos evil tome and such because she doesnt use mana and i feel as though it would be a waste of money to purchase those. i feel as though there should be another item that would help ap casters that dont use mana with cooldown reduction.