Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodEmperorLetoII

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Go go.. support-Sivir for an AD comp?
Cause a support Sivir could totally make the gold to do that >.>

Ravors Malody

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I have a strong concern about lifesteal and spellvamp balance. I just feel that lifesteal is very overpowered since its AD based. Spell vamp I feel is weak. but on AD's I see spell vamp being OP because it can be combined with lifesteal.

Alternatively, I would like to have either spellvamp or lifesteal being valid on hybrid hero's such as teemo. I would like lifesteal on teemo without being forced to take the AD route.

I dont know if you understand what im saying, but I suppose since mages cant crit I see lifesteal being OP. -- if reply to this I would gladly discuss further

Kyurian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Xypherous, reading your tear of the goddess changes. The Manamune one is very interesting. My new question was this inspired by Outworld Destroyer. And can we expect a champion equivilant too?

Rinto

11-09-2012

I'm excited for all of the change. I feel like we get a little too comfy with the meta and the game kinda becomes stagnant. Huge changes like this give me an opportunity to learn about (and fall in love with) the game all over again. Thanks Riot, and let me know when you've got the new support items worked out. Looking forward to it

Aflaack

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zain View Post
Xypherous, reading your tear of the goddess changes. The Manamune one is very interesting. My new question was this inspired by Outworld Destroyer. And can we expect a champion equivilant too?
Where did you hear of a changes of both of the items?

deathmage390

11-09-2012

ok please enogh about AD tell us about the SUPPORT! items please i main support and since we are dieing out to darius shen or ramus (seen seen and seenn) or ap uncomventionals instead of us tell us what items we can get for a low cost that won't over power us for need to nerf us AGAIN, over power others so these items will be nerfed so not worth for us supports, will still help us, and wont be so under powered at same time its not a waste of item slot late game?

rathy Aro

11-09-2012

All this AD caster love is nice and all, but why would you take one of the few possible variations from the typical AD carry build? I was expecting that the viability of AD carry items would be expanded since it is the most inflexible of any role... Please tell me you guys are doing something about this... Pls.

Kyurian

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflaack View Post
Where did you hear of a changes of both of the items?
It was on the EU forums cause Riot dun care aboot us mercans

Doomed world

Recruiter

11-09-2012

you any one see my item idea and if not is there any were to sumit it

vainglory

11-09-2012

op