Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aHungryMoongoose

11-08-2012

I'm so stoned. I cannot comprehend this at all. Tell me, are all these changes a good thing?

Boogario

11-08-2012

I just have a question about black cleaver. If it applies the 5% up to 5 times will it actually result in 25% or will it result in less? For example if an enemy has 100 armor the first spell/attack will reduce them to 95 but if the second is compounded on that 95 then their will be dropped to 90.25 then 85.7375 then 81.450625 and finally 77.37809375 resulting in 22/23% armor pen depending on how the game rounds. So what I'm asking is will the armor amount be compounded with each stack or will it compound as 25%?

ZekThePenguin

11-08-2012

I've already seen a lot more high-HP builds. With this change to BC, won't that ensure HP continues to be the most important stat?

(armor pen= armor's not so great
magic pen= mr is also not a good buy
hp= soak up lots of dmg)

Heck, I've seen adcs like MF and Ashe with Warmog's because of how things are right now!

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

its jus another nerf to melee auto atkers, they need some frekin help

TikiBane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Pretty nice changes. I love where you guys are going with this. The ability to be versatile and not be predictable is a very nice concept that i look forward to seeing more of. Thank you guys for being so dedicated to the improvement of the game.

RE Gambit

11-08-2012

DO NOT let garen's retarded spin proc black cleaver, you will literally break the game by doing that...

gordoxx

11-08-2012

not shure if anyone cares but i have been playing ashe since beta i play others but ashe is my favorite i realy feel like she is getting left behind as we bring in new more powerful champs. if anyone up there is listining i would like you to look into making ashe have a little more early game survivabilty little health, armor and MR. even some movment speed. she just comes out the door so weak fighting guys like darius who come out with mor armor than a tank shes just getting to outdated to keep up in early game on a consistent basis. thanks again, a reply would be appreciated

L33tT4rd

11-08-2012

Goodbye attack speed on BC, I will miss you 8(

L33tT4rd

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordoxx View Post
not shure if anyone cares but i have been playing ashe since beta i play others but ashe is my favorite i realy feel like she is getting left behind as we bring in new more powerful champs. if anyone up there is listining i would like you to look into making ashe have a little more early game survivabilty little health, armor and MR. even some movment speed. she just comes out the door so weak fighting guys like darius who come out with mor armor than a tank shes just getting to outdated to keep up in early game on a consistent basis. thanks again, a reply would be appreciated

I agree. Ashe is just kinda lack luster and I've posted a few times she needs love. Even if it's just less mana on her spells. Anything would help.

On the whole Season 3 note: Does that mean her W will proc the BC effect?

tacoman73696

11-08-2012

I don't like the change to the black cleaver it was a major part of my adc build from the damage it provides the attack speed boost and the passive