Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XenChi

11-08-2012

My question is about the particular item Haunting Guise. It seems so mid-game and towards the end-game it's still beneficial I know but will there be anything it could build into? I feel like it becomes obsolete regardless of it's magic pen, just due to the fact that other late game items can replace it and be more beneficial (ie. Void Staff, Abyssal Scepter, etc.)

SoulxPrayer

11-08-2012

cool now when does season start?

Stelthhunter

11-08-2012

question then . . . does this mean that armorpen flat / % will effect pple like yoric where he himself does not do much damage and currently cant apple on hit with his pets. does this mean it will work on his pets since they all do physical damage when they melee

WarlockAndLoaded

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelthhunter View Post
question then . . . does this mean that armorpen flat / % will effect pple like yoric where he himself does not do much damage and currently cant apple on hit with his pets. does this mean it will work on his pets since they all do physical damage when they melee
I asked this earlier. I guess the Yorick community is lost in the shadows...
Has there even been an update to him other than the little fix right after he came out?

Apurwaraj99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I just want to know what items will you provide for champions which doesn''t use mana? i.e Mord. Is there anything and new in pakage for it?

ShivanHelkite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Have you guys thought about putting Lord Van Damm's Pillager on other maps?

zilentworld

11-08-2012

How does the armor penetration and item changes help Fiora?

KiStorm

11-08-2012

Shyvana.

Welcome to the land of 0 armor.

exo521

11-08-2012

This sounds good.

Are any of the new items we see in twisted treeline ever coming to SR? The one i was most excited about was Blackfire Torch because i have felt for awhile that AP casters needed an item like this, while there are plenty of MR pen options, there are too few options for an ap caster to deal with large amounts of health. Making them feel rather useless against a beefy team. I was very disappointed when these items were only released on TT and not SR

Lukiner

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakeland View Post
Welcome to the land of 0 armor.
Welcome to the land where top lane isn't perma dominated only by tanky bruisers that stack armor and faceroll everything else on top... at least I will be able (maybe) to play with AD casters/assassins on top

anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
The point of BC here is to be a smooth transition from lane dominance (Brutalizer) into mid/late game effectiveness (25% armor reduction.)

So, if you're a tanky AD Caster, like Renekton or Garen, you'll be shredding the armor of the enemy team. While if you're a selfish AD Caster like Pantheon or Talon, you might consider Brutalizer into Last Whisper.
Xypherous I'm curious:

Brutalizer will have 3 upgrade paths in season3?
  1. Youmuu's Ghostblade
  2. new Black Cleaver
  3. Last Whisper / new Last Whisper (LW with a bit of CDR? = perfect for ad assassins like Talon for example)