Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Si Ma Yi

11-07-2012

One item that might be plausable is an armor type that reduces crit probability and has some cd reduction as well as health regen.

What do you think?

SaloMeirul

11-07-2012

I'm sorry but there are absolutely no details in this post. Just like yesterday. Morello promised detailed explanations, not vague reasoning of the changes.

Kettlingr

11-07-2012

So does this mean that Vayne will have more options that Bloodthirsters and Phantom Dancers(with an IE and GA thrown in)?

Yoisuisu

11-07-2012

Nothing but another vague post again....... good job riot.......

Zidane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Can you at least say that Haunting Guise is getting an upgrade even if it gets a change again? This would make S3 for me.

Mallagario

11-07-2012

These changes sound great. I agree with RipeCoconut's comment, "Sometimes I want to play a champion the way I want to play that champion, not the way everyone has to play that champion." In order to avoid a verbal assualt, I just go with the same summoner spells and item builds that everyone expects for support, or the tank, etc.. Keeps the harassment down. But I have found builds and playstyles that work for me and help win games, but are might fall outside the current trend for each role. One example that comes to mind: if I play Sona and build the standard build and go with the standard summoner spells, and, if the carries fail to carry well, I have no chance to take the solo lead and turn the game around. However, if I can build to support then convert to aggressive if needed, that would be great. I hate to be doing well as a support player (not that I always do) and then to find myself stuck in a losing game where the other players refuse to conceed or admit defeat and find myself stuck playing out the slaughter with no way to turn things around.
Anyway, go Xypherous!

Dimitryous

11-07-2012

is it time for s3 yet

GothReaper

11-07-2012

ad casters like pantheon need some loveee..

The Dark Dreamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Can't wait

KevinDelMarr

11-07-2012

More CC options for Casters is intriguing. Could be game breaking, could be...well not. Wondering how that will play out

AD Caster items should be much anticipated. Hopefully Renekton can have a better (or actual) late game itemization, and Garen can not be considered the inferior Darius (Garen has the highest potential I believe)

I really hope there are more diverse gp10 options, so that there is an actual offensive gp10 (Avarice doesn't count) and more than pure defensive options for existing one's