Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

China Nnkio

11-08-2012

对礼包的什么,比较感兴趣。

Rooble

11-08-2012

I think corki might build BC now :P

instinkt8

11-08-2012

This new armor penetration thing will really separate the champions that were designed to be tanks, and the champions that just have tank items. should be really interesting.

Flex Masta T

11-08-2012

Will the cool down reduction be a seperate unique passive on black cleaver than that of a second brutalizer?

PedestrianA

11-08-2012

Quite happy that my demand to remake Black Cleaver is finally heard, just to remind riot that this may possibly mean that you may have the nerf the runes of flat arm pen.

However, I would say that the flat arm pen the new BC is rather low(10...), hopefully it will be higher as it come out, the AD though, is quite balance, though the number 45 somehow sounds quite weird to me.

Also I would praise that Youmuu's ghost blade would not be change, so it somehow synergies better with Last Whisper and can be used more.

Btw, will Riot does the same change on magic pen? I am quite happy to see if Void Staff will become more popular.

Still looking forward for the other changes.

EDIT: I think Ashe will be quite pleased with the neew item, hopefully she wont get a nerf for it.

coca453

11-08-2012

im a Argentinean and i love this server, i have problem with the ping but i dont care, I want to make an assessment of the costs and op terriblen are some champions (darius with ultimated, niddale with his spear 1000 I came to take a spear and kill me with two of those spears, etc) better hope some characters that were forgotten thanks

Grunt666

11-08-2012

So pretty much ADC is unstoppable now because armor stacking does pretty much nothing, and health stacking doesnt either because then IE makes them just crit you for 700+, OOPS.

I'm sorry Riot, but you seem to have no idea of how to balance, after reading that you feel that ADC is too strong right now you turn them into unstoppable forces.

And yes I understand that "IF" IE gets nerfed the correct amount to balance this fact then Riot's balancing is actually quite good, besides the fact that ADC can just look at what you build since you will probably have your items first and counter what you build. IMO to balance the fact that you can reduce peoples armor by immense amounts, crits would have to become maybe 150% damage, and IE increases to maybe 175%-200%, otherwise you literally have no way of stopping an AD's damage.

Grunt666

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFall View Post
So the % pens are actually being lowered despite the dominance of defences in late game?
I actually wished that the values on void staff and last whisper would go up to 50% and merged into one single item.
I'm not fan of flat penetration as they hardly stack with each other, but would you take % pens into consideration?
Did I really just read that you think defence is strong lategame?

I'm sorry man but that is the complete opposite of what is actually true in the world of League of Legends, currently defense items are strong early, and extremely weak late considering how % pen pretty much reduces half of your armor right now, 40% of 300 is a lot more than 40% of 100, so the later the game goes the weaker defense is and the stronger % pen is.

InnerFear

11-08-2012

Executioner's Calling needs some love

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerFear View Post
Executioner's Calling needs some love
i agree on that.