Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gabriel Celesta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

so this is probably way out there but how about the new BC on AD Taric?

Cest MADNESS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

O goody, all the ad bruisers get even better while ruining tanks. Good job

Sephïroth

11-07-2012

So curious.... Currently you can Stack a Ghostblade + Brutalizer + runes to have 69 Armor Pen(Or 89 in the TT Beta) with masteries/runes.

I know you said you will be nerfing this further. Though, with the new BC, you could potentially always be doing True damage?

DJANGO UNCHAINED

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmani View Post
I was just wondering if something would be done for the haunting guise as was done for chalice. That would be really helpful as right now haunting guise in late game is pretty horrible.
On Twisted Treeline, Blackfire Torch builds out of Haunting Guise.

Whether Blackfire Torch makes it over to SR is another story.

CobaltCobalt

11-07-2012

Can we expect itemization aimed mainly at melee AP? They're a squishy bunch mostly.

Nesher

11-07-2012

But the Black Cleaver also had attack speed to go with that attack damage & armor reduction which was what made it nice. Why no mention of the loss of speed?

I think one of the biggest issues that needs adjustment which I was happy to see in the new TT items is for magic damage users & their lack of movement speed compared to others. It would make no sense per say for Lux (or Viegar or Ziggs or even Zyra etc. for example), to get Phantom dancers, or a trinity force which would be a wasted slot for movement speed since they wouldn't truly benefit from the other stats. Only item would be what, Lich Bane which has a low multiplier of 7 compared to the Phantom's or the Trin's 12? Or a Force of Nature to get 8?
I always feel picking up the rear or getting into battle late because while everybody charges across the map with their 2 Phantoms, or TF, + armor item etc., I'm putt-putt-putting along making my way over.
Boots + PD + what other items they choose puts them well above the speed any magic user would have which is an unfair advantage for getting into, as well as getting out of battle. Possibly losing a kill because when they ran u couldn't keep up.

Just a suggestion, open for ideas.

QZip

11-07-2012

When this change occurs, will Dominion's free % pen change at all? I can definitely see a Jarvan and a Black Cleaver somewhere on your team being a problem there if nothing changes.

Kiyona

11-07-2012

Do you think this item would work on Melee Hypercarries?

junj

11-07-2012

Should reduce the percentage penetration from Void Staff and Last Whisper the new formula is too op since % is applied before flat reduction. 40% seems too much.

Gruntala

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggus Fishus View Post
Question: If Jarvan buys the new Black Cleaver and auto-attacks an enemy to proc his passive, does this apply two stacks of the BC armor shred or just one?
I believe this works like any other on hit effect. It sounds like the new cleaver applies the armpen stack AFTER the damage has been dealt. So any on hit effect would deal the damage with the attack, and then the cleaver stack is added.