Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serafe

11-07-2012

will we ever see anything like the old Stark's Fervor :,,,,(

ArenDox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

wow

NeoLethePIE

11-07-2012

Nooooo, my flat armor

GrnNinja808

11-07-2012

So are you saying that the brutalizer is going to building into a black cleaver now?

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMelchorI View Post
i think that means, enemies cant somehow get damaged twice, when the the blades are expanding or converging.

for example when talon fires his ult, the blades spread out. if the enemy flashes and he gets hit a second time by the blades, while they still spread out, he doesnt receive additional damage.

every single blade still does a portion of damage, as far as ive understood. thats why talon generally tries to expand and converge the blades on top of the enemy, so he maximizes the damage from the ult. so if you get hit by multiple blades, it would apply the bc passive more than once.

i might be completely wrong here though. let me read up on his ult again.
Guy who plays Talon here; you are

It only does damage twice, once on the way in, once on the way out, the multiple blades are purely for show. You don't do more damage by hitting people with more blades, they get hit by one, they take full damage. So it should only be proccing BC twice.

wr3cking

11-07-2012

woah woah woah woah, i need that attack speed in the black cleaver. for people like lee sin or olaf or pretty much any dps based person, we do need that in our builds without sacrificing speed for damage so we can have both. For example, with lee sin during mid and early game that combo is slow to come off cooldown. so to compensate i use the cleaver's damage and attack speed to give my auto attacks enough damage and speed to hold up good consistent damage in between that combo. without it im useless other than the combo weakening my late and mid games dramatically. this could destroy the way i play lee sin, and ruin one of my favorite champions for me. what can you say about that?

Malzyhurr

11-07-2012

One of the first items I get on Malzahar is Brutalizer. I hope this change doesn't affect the way I build him. I'm excited about the changes though and look forward to playing after the update.

Ankokukai

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packyt92 View Post
With the new wording on BC, what will happen if a physical attack or skill goes through but does no damage? For example, an instance such as Pantheon blocking a basic attack, or Morgana becoming immune to an all-physical spell?
For parry-like effects, the effects are still aplied, even when you block the attacks
And Morgana cant stop an all physical spell wth her Black Shield, she receives FULL damage from them, because the shield doesnt block "spells", but MAGIC damage

Sunar Fireborn

11-07-2012

I see one post about an item and over nine thousand posts freaking out about how armour works.

Haven't we gotten off topic?

Critmaster Garen

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
Guy who plays Talon here; you are

It only does damage twice, once on the way in, once on the way out. The multiple blades are purely for show. So it should only be proccing BC twice.
Quote:
Talon disperses a ring of blades and gains stealth for up to 2.5 seconds, gaining 40% Movement Speed. When Talon emerges from stealth, the blades converge on his location. Every time a blade passes through an enemy, they receive 270 (+0) physical damage.
the description of his ability says otherwise. firing his ult should work to apply multiple stacks at once.

it says "every time a blade passes through", not "every time the blades pass through".